Chapter: Thirty-Six

"Obito." I breathed out slowly. "Please...end my suffering. I already lost everything, the least you can do is take the pain away." Everything was empty at this point. The 4th great ninja war was about to break out and I didn't even have a side to fight with. I had no idea what was good and evil.

"You know I can't do that, we need you."

"No you don't. Whoever wants me as their pawn for this dumb war, isn't getting me. No one is." I looked up one last time to capture the beautiful looks of my old friend, Obito. He had no clue I was capable of this. So there's no stopping me. It was the forbidden jutsu Nova had thought me while under her training.

"Obito listen to me. I'm not underestimating you, but there's no stopping what I'm about to do. I know the outcome of this war. I can't say what it is or it won't happen, but it doesn't end well for you. 1 in 14,678,348 is the exact chances of you winning. And I'm fully aware of Madara and your schemes. Obito, it's not too late to stop this. I know the young Obito would want to kill you and Marada." I could only glare at Obito from the mess he's made.

"SHUT UP! YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING! Obito growled at me with violent thoughts.

"OBITO! I DO KNOW. I'VE KNOWN SINCE WE WERE KIDS." I threw my arms in front of me out of frustration. I sighed and sook my head. "Obito, I know how this ends. If you choose not to change your plans I'm just gonna have to change it myself." I bit my thumb making it bleed.

"What the hell are you doing."

"Changing the 1 in 14,678,348 outcome. In the extent of my life." I smiled making an X inside a circle mark on my arm with blood. I looked up and everything turned into slow motion. Obito saw what I was doing and ran at me. I watched as he slowly moved towards me with fear. Hmm, I always knew it. He still cares somewhat.

A single tear ran down my face as I put my hands together. I tightened everything in my body and waited for the transformation. My body turned into dust and I was now in a different universe.