Chapter: Ten

!!!Under Editing!!

~~

"Mmm, smells good. Y/n is that you? Kakashi's faint voice echoed through the house. 

"I'm in the kitchen! I yelled from across the house. Kakashi soon made it to the kitchen. I watched his face light up with excitement, but it soon dropped as he noticed the clay sculpture drying on the kitchen window sill. 

"Really y/n? He sighed sitting down 

"What do you mean 'why' look I made a kunai, ramen and look! Guy." I pointed to each.

"Uh yeah sure. Okay cool, I'm gonna go to bed. Wanna join me...He smirked walking into the bedroom.

"Hell ya! I ran over to him and jumped on his back. I kissed his neck from behind.

"Wanna hop in the shower hot stuff." I said into his ear.

"Yes ma'am." Kakashi carried me into the bathroom. I turned on the shower and started to undress. Kakashi followed me into the shower. I stood under the water and let myself get wet. Kakashi came in front of me, holding me in his arms. The water running down our skin.

"You're so hot." He whispered seductively in my ear.

"Hm, thanks." I smiled in his neck. I felt his pecker poking at my thigh. I looked down and saw his large member. I know what I'm gonna do.

I slid my hands down his arms and put my hands on his hips. I went down on my knees. On the hard tile floor. I moved one hand from his hip to his pecker. I stroked it before licking it from base to tip.

I looked up and saw Kakashi throw his head back, while gripping my wet hair.
I teased him a few times and kept licking it.

He pulled my head off and made me look up. "Don't tease." He smiled.

"Yes sir." I got out of his grip and began to suck. My head going back and forth. My tongue swirling around his dick. After doing this I felt his dick twitch in my mouth. I knew he was gonna cum.
I pulled it out of my mouth and gave it one last stroke. He came all over my face. I stood back up and washed it off under the water.

"Your Turn." He whispered from behind. Kakashi lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist. I could feel him member getting hard again. Yes please....

I was slammed against the wall. His dick going inside me at its full length. It hurt at first but, after his soothing neck kisses I felt better.
Kakashi hips started to bang against mine. My back hitting the wall each thrust.

"Ah-ah." Each time he thrusted back into Me I couldn't help but moan loudly. I felt the knot in my stomach tense.

He thrusted one last time. Harder then ever. My pussy pulsated around his dick. It felt so good. I thought I would die.

"AH! I scream in pleasure. This was probably the best sex I've had yet. I wanted MORE!

Kakashi pulled out. His cum dripping off his dick and my womanhood.
My head rested on his neck.

"Kakashi." I breathed heavily. "I-I need more." I took a deep breath in and let it out.
He looked down at me and smiled.

"Hold on, I'll be back." Kakashi got out of the shower. While he was gone I washed my body and hair. Then my face. Kakashi walked back in with something behind his back.

It was purple. What is tha- oh boy....
Kakashi pulled out a toy. Where the hell did he get that. I don't use those things.

"K-Kakashi? I raised an eyebrow.

"You wanted more right?

"Ya know, I meant like round 2. Not that." I smirked. Pointing at the long looking thing.
Kakashi told my to lay down. And I did.

(This isn't like a bath/shower type with a curtain. It's a large walk-in shower alright)

Kakashi spread my legs apart showing my birth giver. He put the thing in his mouth and slowly inserted the toy. He pulled his head away from my area and look up at me.

"Are you okay with this? I nodded.
He used his finger and turned it on. Kakashi's head went to my lower stomach and gave kisses.

This made my stomach drop. I need him now. The toy began to work on me. I threw my head back in pleasured

"Ugh! I moaned.
Kakashi kept kissing my stomach and neck making me build my orgasm. One of his finders went to my clit and rubbed it.

I grabbed a fist full of his hair and pulled his head up to mine. I Began kissing his lips. Then Adding tongue.

I didn't want this stupid toy. I pushed Kakashi off me and sat up. When I did this I adjusted the toy making it hit my g-spot.

"Ah! I moaned closing my eyes with my head twitched to the side.
I quickly grabbed the purple thing and pulled it out, turning it off. Kakashi gave me an odd look.

"I thought you liked it?

"I want you and only you." I jumped onto him, us still on the tiled floor. I sat on his lap. Feeling his dick.
Now that's what I like.

Kakashi's hand inserted his dick into my throbbing, wet vagina.
He grunted. I felt my inside squeeze tight around him. 

"Round two." Kakashi whispered. 

~