Chapter: Seven

y/n's POV

I ran inside my house and slammed the door open, running to my bedroom. That was the most bizarre thing I've ever experienced. First, I get a horrendous pain in my eyes, they turn purple? and now my water jutsu isn't controllable and does weird things without my command. You know what, Genma will know how to help me, I should go find him. Rushing out of my room I trip on one of Mono's dog toys and fall on my face.

"Fuckkkk."I groaned, slowly getting up on my knee's and continuing towards my front door. I quickly put my shoes on and swung the door open, only to reveal Kakashi. How come he show's up at the worst times possible. every. single. time.

"Kakashi." I smiled out of breath. Was I happy to see him? no, but I wasn't going to be rude to him after what I said yesterday.

"I saw you walking through town soaking wet looking kind of droopy and came to check if you were okay." He said kind of awkwardly. Kakashi truly had a kind soul coming here to see if I was okay, even after the terrible thing I said to him.

"Kakashi, please don't feel bad for me. Not after the horrible thing I said to you. It was wrong of me to bring something like that up in front of you, let alone make a joke about it." To be honest I practiced that in the mirror like 20 times. Kakashi stepped into my house and I moved to the side, letting him enter. Once he was inside I shut the door behind him, staring at his poker face.

"You know you can be a real bitch sometimes, but I don't blame you. You isolated yourself from the most important years of your life. Y/n, I forgive you don't worry." He said genuinely with a warm smile. I couldn't help, but smile back and hug him. At first he was tense, but soon melted into the warm embrace.

"Kakashi....

"Hmm? he backed off from the hug and looked down at me.

"I need to say something." I dragged him into the kitchen and we sat on the island stools.

"It's about Genma." I sighed and rested my head on my hand looking at the sink and its dirty dishes.

"What about Genma? Kakashi asked almost concerned.

"I-I thought If I had someone to 'hang' around with I wouldn't feel so lonely and depressed, but nothing's changed. Genma is cool and I like being around him and I wish I could just get better for him, you know?

"Y/n, do you want my honest opinion?

"Sure...

"Genma isn't your type. And you're sure as hell not his type." He said bluntly.

"How do you know what my type is. And what do you mean by that? I asked sitting up from my position and raising one eyebrow. Kakashi smirked leaning closer to me, pulling his mask down. My eyes went back and forth between his lips and eyes. Damn he is beautiful. I quickly closed the space keeping us apart and smacked our lips together. We wasted no time shoving our tongues inside each other and playing with them as our lips danced in sync. I felt my hands automatically move to his neck to pull him closer, but before I could do so he pulled away and got off the stool backing away from me.

"What what's wrong? I asked confused at the sudden retreat. Kakashi looked at me troubled with his hand on his chin. His eyes traveled up and down my body observing every inch of me. I couldn't help myself. I needed more of this fine ass man. I shook my head and walked up to him grabbing his head, intertwining my fingers with his hair and pulling our lips together. Kakashi reacted quickly by grabbing my ass in return, pulling me closer to him. So close I could feel things heating up.

I threw my arms around his neck and jumped up, wrapping my legs around his waist. I then felt something hard, poking me from below. The slight touch of my ass against his cock made him groan into our heated kiss. I pulled away and whispered in his ear tantalizingly.

"Rail me Kakashi." I then started kissing his neck, leaving small bite marks. Turned on as fuck, he walked me over to the couch and set me down gracefully unlike Genma.

"Take your clothes off now." He demanded. I knew Kakashi was eager to get inside me. And man, how I wanted that. I obeyed and ripped off my shirt. Kakashi helped me and slid my pants off, leaving me in my bra and underwear. Kakashi didn't waist any time. He slammed his lips back onto mine. While one hand sneaked around my back to unclip my bra. The other hand pushing my head to kiss him harder, but before he removed the laced material I pushed him off leaving him surprised at my boldness. I got off the couch and pushed him so he was leaning back with his legs wide open.

"You sure you can handle this." He gestured to his dick.

"Let's find out." I teased pulling his pants off, leaving him in his underwear. His hard member now bigger  without the pants hiding his size. I pulled down his underwear letting his dick free. I looked at it with wide eyes. It was so long, thick and veiny. I never expected it to look as good as it did. I gulped thinking about how I would fit this in my small mouth.

"You don't hav- I cut Kakashi off by shoving his veiny cock Into my mouth. I started by sucking and tracing my tongue around his tip. I felt his dick twitch inside so I'm guessing that's a good sign. I took in more of his length sucking the soul out of it.

"Fuckkkk y/n....

He moaned gripping my hair tightly. I placed my hands on his thighs for leverage as I slowly started chocking for air. Kakashi then pushed my head down, making it go in farther, causing me to tear up , but I opened my throat more to take it all in. I felt Kakashi's cock quicker as he was close to finishing, but before he shot his load inside me I released his member from my mouth.

"Is that all." He pouted as I climbed onto his lap.

"I'm just teasing." I winked sarcastically. "Come on, let's get dressed." I asked trying to sit up from his lap, but was stopped by his hands on my hips.

"I'm not done with you yet." He unclipped my bra. My boobs visible. I smirked as I felt my pussy throb in desperation.
I slid my underwear off and sat back down on his lap. Kakashi stood up with me wrapped around him and carried me into my room. He laid me down on the bed, getting on top of me looking deep into my eyes.

"Ride me like a horse." He said into my ear. I nodded and kissed him before doing so. Kakashi rolled over onto his back as I got on top, straddling his hips. I took his cock into my hand and rubbed the tip with my thumb before positioning it, to my pussy. My hips slowly lowered onto his cock stopping half way and taking it out. As I lowered myself again, slowly. I felt kakashi's nails dig into my hips, pulling me down taking in all of his length. The feeling of his dick inside was indescribable. It's something I never thought about, but now I realize it's something I would've always wanted. As my body picked up it's pace bouncing up and down on his cock the pleasure started to arise.

"Kakashi! I screamed, throwing my head back. My body grew weak and sloppy due to the pleasure that made me feel like I was floating in the stars.

"K-Keep going." He grunted, eyes fixated on my face pleasured by his cock. I moaned from every deep penetration of his dick. making me grow closer to my climax.

Kakashi took charge and flipped me over wanting to fuck the life out of me. He was eager and wanted me more than ever before. Kakashi was in a trance from the feeling of his cock penetrating my pussy, pleasing him in so many ways. Something none of his hookups could do.  As I was positioned on my hands and knees, Kakashis dick rammed into me from behind.

"Harder!!!! I screamed feeling the trance of an orgasm approaching. I wanted him deeper inside my tight pussy as my eyes rolled to the back of my head. Nothing could beat the feeling of Kakashis cock destroying me. By now we're both moaning messes. Covered in sweat and each others juice's.

"Fuck you feel...so-good." Kakashi moaned as I felt his dick pulsating inside me. As I felt the pulsation's I reached maximum pleasure, releasing onto his sensitive cock moaning loud enough for the neighbors to hear.
Both of our juices mixed together inside my sweet pussy was a feeling I never wanted to end. Kakashi pulled his dick and flipped me over making me look into his dark eyes.

"You're mine." He grunted tightening his grip on my chin.

"I'm yours." I replied looking up at him with desire.

"I'm not done with you yet. Lay down, ass up sweetheart."