Chapter: Thirty-Four

-Kakashi whore's drop your most embarrassing moments in the comments....

"W-what?

"Y/n, you're a very strong woman. You have no idea what you're capable of."

"Obito, get to the mother fucking point." I snapped. 

"Did you ever wonder who your parents were. How they died. Why they would leave a...baby alone to die." Obito walked closer and went behind me. His head right by my ear. I didn't move. I stood very still. 

"I never cared." I gulped. I could feel the power, the wrath and revenge radiating off him. I started to get hot and sweaty. I'm usually not intimidated, but I'm shaking of fear. 

"You're not...scared are you." He cooed in my ear. 

"N-no." I stuttered. 

"Hmm, your parents would be ashamed. How disappointing...

"Why do you talk so highly of them." I said quietly. He backed away from my ear and circled back to my front view. I looked into the holes of his mask. His pure evil eyes. I miss the old eyes I looked into. The sweet ones that had no dark thought.

"Obito. I can read minds." I glared.

"I know. I want you to know." He laughed. 

"You're sick." I said aware of his loathsome thoughts. He didn't seem to mind. Killing was nothing to him, a normal thing in his sad life. I would just be another dead body.

"I would kill you right now, but I was asked not to harm you." Obito snarled. 

"Tell me Obito. Who are my parents." I asked.

"All I can say it that, you were only born for your fathers powers. And for your mother, she was only useful to birth you." Obito said with no emotion, like always. I didn't have words to speak. I never knew or cared for my parents. I hated them for leaving me, a baby alone in this cursed world. Their death or purpose for having me didn't matter. I raised myself and worked my ass off for everything I have. I shrugged my shoulders and rolled my eyes. 

"Obito. I really don't give a fuck about my parents or why they left." I sighed. "Is this a joke or something?

"You'll care once you see them. And no, this is not a joke." 

"Why should I care? Those assholes left me alone to raise myself. I had no one until I met....well you know." I don't dare to say her name in front of Obito. He could lose his shit and kill me. Even though he was asked to leave me be. You know what? maybe death wouldn't be that bad.

"Actually no, I'm allowed to say her name. I had no one until I met Rin. She was my best friend. I should be able to speak of her." I sassed.

"Shut. Up." Obito's voice scared me. 

"Or what? You'll kill me. Good then I can be with Rin forever. Unlike you. She never had any interest in you Obito. Accept that, you bitch." I walked closer to him. My voice was like venom in Obito's blood. 

"Just so you know Obito. I was in love with you before you even knew Rin" I glared and tried to shift my self into another dimension, but Obito grabbed my hand and pulled me back before I could fully go into the portal. I saw his fist heading towards my face but I dodged it. I jumped back, getting at a safe distance. 

"You really wanna fight me Obito? 

"No, but if you try to run away again I'll kill you." 

"Well I'm not going with you."

"Yes you are."

"I don't have time for this Obi! I- I mean Obito." I turned a little pink and looked down. Obi was the nick name I gave him when we first met. It was before either of us joined the academy. I remember it being in front of the Uchiha compound, while I was on a walk to the lake. Obito was running out of the gates, and I turned around, I saw him coming towards me. He stopped and waved his hand smiling. 

Flash back

He waved and smiled at me. 

"Hi! 

"U-um, hi...

"Why are you so quiet?

"I'm sorry. I- I don't mean to be." I continued walking and he followed me walking by my side. 

"It's okay, I don't mind." He held a thumbs up. I smiled a bit, warming up to him.

"So, where are you going?

"To the lake." I didn't stutter this time. I knew he was okay to talk with. 

"Cool! can I go with you?!

"Sure." I smiled with my teeth this time. He seemed to notice me warming up because he asked me for my name. 

"So? do you have a name? 

"Y/n L/n.

"Cool, I'm Obito Uchiha! and I'm gonna be Hokage! He held a thumbs up again. I smiled and nodded. 

"Is it okay if I call you Obi?

"Yeah, sure! He nodded.

We both laughed and got to the lake. We sat under a tree and played games. Like rock paper scissors and Hide- n-seek. He won most of the rounds. From then on, I went to his house everyday and played with him. 

End of flash back....

"I should've never ran up to you that day." Obito interrupted my core memory. 

"Well, I'm glad you did." I looked up from the grass. "So, are we gonna fight or what?

"If you don't come with me, yes." 

"Then It looks like we're fighting." I readied my jutsu and held my guard up. Obito did the same and stared into my soul. I would prefer this to go down without that stupid mask on. If we're so isolated then I don't see any problem. 

"Obi, take off your mask."

"No." 

"I would prefer to fight you without one." I suggested. He sook his head and placed his hand over his mask. He slowly took it off, and threw it to the side. 

"Better? He teased. 

"Yeah." I said softly. His face was scarred, but it was beautiful. I never really had a problem with scars. In fact I love mine. I don't try to hide them. 

"You're judging aren't you." Obito got ready to fight. I got back in my stance and shook my head 'no'

"Just admiring." I smiled and drew water from the ground. I held the balls of water in my hand and laughed. 

"I really don't wanna fight you Obi."

"Then come with me."

"No way, buddy." I laughed and threw my water balls at him. He easy dodged and ran at me. I jumped in the air and did a front flip, landing on my feet. This is going to be a pain because I trained and fought with everyone in the Akatsuki. He knows most of my fighting techniques. But not all of them...