Chapter: Twenty-Eight

Btw, if you ever want something specific in a lemon just let me know...

-Kate Uchiha💛

"Hmm, Obito." I hummed with my eyes closed. He was kissing my neck and found my sweet spot. His hands went to the hem of my shit and he tugged at it. I giggled and reached down to pull off my shirt. Obito's eyes scanned my shirtless body. Imagining all the things he wanted to do with it. 

"Do what you want." I smiled. Obito kissed my lips and trailed down to my neck sucking and biting on the same spot. He took one of his hands and tangled it with my hair. Obito pulled my neck to the side to get more of my skin. This turned me on, how badly he wanted me. How he wanted his lips on my skin. 

After Obito left many dark marks on my neck, he moved onto my chest. His hand left my hair and went to my back. He glided his fingers down and up my back, giving me chills. He stopped at my bra and pinched the clasp's and the bra loosened. His fingers went under the straps and slid them down my arms. His eyes darted to my boobs. His eyes grew Hungary. Eager to take control of them. A smirk formed on his face. He kissed my lips before going down to my boobs. 

Obito's mouth met my right boob and the left was in his other hand. He began to suck and bite. His hand squeezing and playing with my other. I began to feel a wave of pleasure take over. 

"Obitooo...

I hummed out. He switched back and forth, giving each boob the same amount of attention. I never wanted Obito to stop, but he did. I narrowed my eyes at him and frowned. Obito smirked and started to pull at sweatpants. Obito pleased me last time so It's my turn. I put both of my hands on his shoulders and pushed him to the side. He laid on his back confused, but turned to a smile. I swung my leg over his hips so that I sat on him like a horse or a cow. 

I leaned down and kissed him. As he began to focus on kissing my lips, I started to move my hips back and forth. Obito's deep voice groaned in his throat. His hands grabbed my hips and forced me to grind harder. I felt him get harder from underneath. And It felt really good against my womanhood. 

"Fuckkk." Obito groaned. 

"Mmm." I let my head hang back. 

I kept moving my hips until I couldn't take it. I grew unsteady and sloppy. Obito noticed and grabbed my arms, flipping me on my back. He pulled at my sweatpants once again and this time he was able to take them off. I was now only in underwear. He slid his fingers under the lace on my hips and pulled them down. He tossed them on the ground and kissed my neck again. I felt his hand trace from my boob all the way down to my womanhood. His eyes went wide and looked into my eyes. 

"Y/n...you're soaked." He laughed. 

"Good." I teased. I leaned up and kissed him. His tongue and mine played with each other for a bit. Obito put his leg between mine and spread my legs apart. His right hand then disappeared. I gasped and held my breath. 

"Uhh, Obito" I moaned. His middle and index finger were inside of me now. He looked at my pleasured face and smirked. Obito's other fingers soon found my clit and he began playing with it. 

"Mmh. O-Obito." I was already enjoying this. I felt my whole body tense up. My inside pulsated around his two fingers. My stomach was a knot and It would burst soon. 

"Faster." I said quickly. Obtio Obeyed and went faster. His fingers working magic inside me. He rubbed my clit harder and faster. Making me arch my back, trying to control myself. Obito's fingers soon caused my orgasm to burst. I came all over his fingers. Coating them in sweat juices. He pulled his fingers out and looked into my eyes. We held eye contact as he sucked on his fingers. 

"You're very sweet." Obito smirked. I smiled and pushed him off me. He was now on his back. I crawled on him and took off his shirt. I then looked down at his pants and tugged on them. He nodded and I slid them down his legs, leaving him in his underwear. Obito knew what was about to happen. He opened his legs more so I could fit between them. I took off his underwear and his dick sprung out. I licked it from base to tip. swirling my tongue around his dick. I got to the tip and sucked on it harder. 

"Fuck! He barley yelled. He threw his head back and put both of his hands on my head. Obito pushed himself into my mouth. I nearly choked but kept going. My head went back and forth sucking him. My tongue pushing against his dick. I felt it twitch and he shot his load into my mouth. I wasn't gonna shallow, but I did. 

I pulled away from his dick and looked up at him. I wiped the remaining cum on my lips with my thumb. He smirked and I knew what happens next. I sat on his waist and we kissed like feral rats. I felt him harden up and I whispered in his ear. 

"I want you inside Obito."

"Yes ma'am." Obito sat up and I was now in his lap. I lifted my hips and he placed his dick in my entrance. I took in little at a time each time I lifted my hips. This drove Obito nuts. When I lifted my hips again Obito grabbed my waist and slammed me down on his dick. 

"AHH! shit! I moaned. I slowly bounced up and down, but getting faster and faster. I was now in a rhythm with Obito's hands keeping me going. The knot formed in my stomach again and my womanhood tightened around his dick. The room filled with mine and Obito's moans. 

Obito grabbed my shoulders and flipped me on my back. He was now on top, but still inside me. He thrusted into me, his dick going in and out. I screamed in pleasure. My hands were on Obito's back and I was griping for my life. 

"Faster! I cried out. Obito took my leg and threw it over his shoulder getting a better angle. He got deeper and faster. 

"AHH! 

Obito hit a spot Kakashi nor Genma never found. It was a different type of pleasure. This sent electricity through my body. My womanhood squeezed his dick and I felt my whole body explode. This made Obito reach his climax. His cum shot into my core. Everything was warm and Tingley. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as my orgasm rode itself out. Obito pulled out and laid beside me. 

We laid there trying to comprehend what just happened. I turned my head and looked at Obito and laughed. He smiled, but stayed quiet. I sighed and grabbed the tv remote. 

"Wanna watch Tv?

"Sure." Obtio laughed. He kissed my forehead and laid back down. We ended up falling asleep to the movie. Sleeping side by side in comfort for the night. 

-

Okay since this is Obito we're talking about I put all my work into this...

Lemme know what you think in the comments...

-Kate Uchiha💛