Chapter Nineteen

"Is sex dirty? Only when it's being done right." - Woody Allen

_____________

AFTER a year of trying to fuck another guy the way Price did to me a year ago today; i finally had the man at my fingertips again. This time things were different, last year i didn't know him at all and it was a simple one night stand but this time; we had been on a date, flirted for weeks and i saw him everyday. This time there were feelings added to the forbidden mix, he had been craving this as much as i had. All of his words he has spoken to me over the past two months have so much meaning that i now understand. I had been pushing him away because of his profession but i should of realised how lucky i was to have someone like him pushing so hard to get me. Million dollars to a charity and paying off someone heaps of money to stay away from me after he threatened my life; he had been looking out for me from the start and i was so blind to realise how much he actually cared for me. Even after technically knowing me for a few weeks, we had much more to learn about each other.

He pushes me against the wall; hot kisses trailed along my neck up to my jawline and soon enough the long awaited kiss. With haste he presses his lips against mine; our tongues colliding with hunger as if we hadn't been kissed in years. He presses me against the wall, he grabs my bare thigh and pulls it up against his hip and digs his bulge into me. We pull apart for a moment i turn around so he can unzip my dress, he unzips it quickly and leaves it on the ground; i step out of my dress and he eyes my body.

I had forgotten about not wearing underwear because of the slit in my dress; he gets to his knees, his mask still on as he presses his mouth against my pussy. My head hits the wall, my hands in his hair as his tongue glides against my clit slowly teasing me; he pushes a finger inside of me whilst licking my clit. I moan loudly, pulling his hair as my orgasm builds inside of me. His tongue works magically against my pussy; slowly easing himself in and out as he build me up to my climax.

"Fuck," I groan; as i'm about to finish his fingers leave and so does his mouth. He stands up his hand wrapping around my throat as he slams my back into the wall.

"I want you to cum on my dick," he growls, "Do you understand?" I nod which makes his eyes darken, "Words."

"Yes," I choke out, he smirks undoing his belt with one hand without his eyes leaving mine.

"We have fifteen minutes left," he says, "Let's make it worth it."

His hands dig into my waist as he picks me up; my legs automatically wrapping around his body. I grab his hair and pull it as i trail my lips against his jawline, he groans out my ass hitting something cool as i'm placed down onto the marbled bathroom bench. He pulls me near the edge, his left hand digging into my skin as he uses his other hand to grab his dick to press against my clit. I bite my lip as he stares into my eyes before he slams his dick into my pussy; i scream out and grip the edge of the bench and he pushes in and out hard.

"Fuck," I moan out; his hand grabs onto my boob and he squeezes, twirling my nipple in between his fingers sending a volt through my body. He reaches down in between us and rubs my clit as he pushes himself deeper into my body.

"This is for assuming i was fucking other women," he pulls out and slams himself into me; i'm pushed backwards slightly so he grabs me and pulls me forward, "This is for teasing me on the paintball field."

He rubs his finger against my clit, my climax close and he stops before smacking it. I gasp out and he brings his hand up pulling on my curls; he pushes his mouth to mine devouring me. His tongue works against mine, deepening the kiss by pressing the back of his hand against my head. I work my hands against his back, forcefully pulling him into me.