Chapter Thirty Two

life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced - soren kierkegaard

____________

ROSE

KIDNAPPING was something that i read in a fan fiction; they made it seem like this awesome experience when the bag comes off their head and their favourite celebrity stood in front of them. I wasn't sure where i was, after Tobey punched me and knocked me out i assumed my head was covered with a bag and i was shoved into the back of a vehicle. My hands were cuffed behind my back; every now and then i'll jump up in my seat when we hit potholes. Music pumped through speakers draining out my own thoughts, i could only pray that Matt already knew were i was. For the last five minutes or so i try to free my feet which had been bound in rope, i curse into the air as i feel the rope rub against my skin; the pain of the cuffs digging into my wrist hurt just as bad.

"You can stop trying to escape," I hear Tobey as the music stops; his hand wrap around my calfs and he pulls me making me back slam against the seats. He drags me out to the edge of the car and then i'm flung over someones shoulder.

"He will come," I warn him.

Justin's familiar grumbly voice is heard from behind my ass which currently sat next to his face, "Are we supposed to be scared?"

"You guys were loyal to my father."

"Your father was a cunt, he did nothing good for us and he was no boss," Tobey snaps at me.

The bag on my head falls off and i make eye contact with him; i hadn't even bothered to escape their grasps because i couldn't take Justin, Tobey would be easy but Justin was much larger then i was.

"He was also an easy kill." Tobey smirks at me before bending over grabbing the bag, i take the time to scan around me; a forrest and a small shack coming into view.

I meet darkness again as the bag is shoved onto my head, "Matt won't be."

"Fuck Price," Tobey laughs loudly, "He's a fucking pussy."

"Let's get her inside," Justin says, "Stop speaking to her, we will deal with her later."

I laugh, "Now who's the bitch."

"You're pretty chatty for a girl who's going to be tortured."

"Don't promise me with a good time," I snort not scared of them, i knew Matt wouldn't be far behind.

"Put her on the chair," Tobey demands to Justin, my ass is placed on a seat and my hands and legs are tied to the chair, the bag is ripped off my head and i blink in the bright light that swung above my head.

"Gag her," Justin says, "Can't stand her voice."

I roll my eyes as Tobey places a sock into my mouth, "Now what?"

"We wait," Justin says, "Once Matt realises we aren't backing then we make the cal-." Justin's phone goes off in his pocket, he fishes it out and answers it with a grumble, his head snaps to me after a second a devious smile on his face, "Already? Well then i'll make the call, thanks Richard."

My eyes widen, Richard had betrayed Matt? He had been a loyal worker underneath him for years, was all this just a clever way to undermine him?

"Hey Matty," Justin says after dealing the number into his phone, "Whoa calm down, she's alive and well... for now anyway," he glances at me, "She's quite beautiful isn't she? I can see why you are so smit- oh is that so?" He looks at me again and pulls the phone away from his ear and clicks on the screen, Matt's voice flooded the room and his words bought tears to my eyes.