The Hunters

The Hunters

The city of Bomore was filled with creatures that walked among humans blending in; working nine to five jobs and the only humans who knew of them were the hunters. The hunter were under strict laws placed by the Authorities which took power over hunters and all supernaturals.

The Hunter Family had been around for decades, a generation of hunters of all things supernatural. Rose Hunter had been trained from a young age to hunt and kill supers. She took no mercy when it came to them especially after they take the life of her best friend Terry. Her family took pride in her as she was the best asset that anyone had seen in a long time; she was that good most supers cowered away at the sight of her.

After slaying a coven of vampires to revenge the death of her best friend; she returns home to a dark and quiet house. From the shadows steps out King Zane Ambrosia, insanely beautiful with a horrible personality. Rose defends herself and tries to attack Zane before he could touch her; this only ends up with Rose pressed against a wall as his deep chuckles sends a shiver down her spine. She questions his need to be there, he leans down to her ear and whispers, "Because i'm going to to make you my queen."

<3 <3 <3

The Hunters Prologue 

THE blood splatters in my face, the familiar warmth of the red liquid sending adrenaline through me. A wicked smile replaces my revengeful one as i stare into the vampires eyes as the stake i had driven through it's un-beating heart watching the non-existent life drain from its evil eyes before BOOM it melts into guts and blood beneath my feet. I place the stake back into my belt and use the sleeves of my shirt to clear some of the blood away from my eyes. I turn around when i hear the door to the room open, i reach to my back and retrieve the crossbow aiming it at whoever it was my finger on the trigger. My hands steady as i looked down my scope, the blonde haired man looks to me from the doorframe A dark smile on his face as he stares down my scope, he wasn't a vampire and i knew it, either he was a werewolf who came in here looking for his vampire friend or a shapeshifter who was amongst the coven. Some supers banded together, even when they are known to hate each other.

"Whoa there," he says as he steps over the remains of a previous victim that fell underneath my wrath, "Now how does a little thing like you cause so much mayhem?"

"Who are you?" I question ignoring his; he looks up at me after searching the room probably to see if there was another person as the room before this one was flooded with vampire leftovers. I was one person but i knew how to handle myself when it came to the lifeless blood suckers; they were strong but with my ability to handle the weapons i have strapped to me they stood no chance.

He stares down my bow as he steps closer to me slowly, "A friend of your fathers."

"Bull," I reply keeping the arrow on his heart my finger itching to pull the trigger just to shut the guy up, "One more step and this is going through your heart."

"I'm not a vamp," he says; his dark blue eyes could easily be seen in the dimly lit room, his blonde hair gelled back.

"Won't matter if you are a vampire or not," I tell him, "Stake will kill humans too."

He hums, "I'm not exactly human either."

I roll my eyes. "Either way anything that would pierce your heart would have you sprawled on the floor."

"I dare y-." I push the trigger the stake driving itself through his heart and just like i said boom, his body hits the floor with a loud smack and i smirk to myself. He really tried to test me and see if i was bluffing; you would think the carnage he would of seen on his arrival would of been proof enough.