35. What did you do?

Max looked at Charles with wide eyes.

"Omg Charles what do we do now? I am still not ready to come out to everyone" Max said voice shaking a bit. Charles looked at him with fear in his face. 

"I don't know" Charles whispered. "God Max I am so sorry, I should have checked the account twice before posting it. You must hate me now" Charles said unable to look Max in the eyes because of the guilt about what he did. 

"No Charles of course I don't hate you but we have to do something about this" Max said taking Charles in his arms to prove his point and get a bit of comfort. Pierre just watched them from side untill he realised that he still hadn't told Charles one of the things he was ment to tell him. 

"Should we go to your room so you could hug each other somewhere private if you don't want this to get out" Pierre suggested and the couple immediately agreed. 

"So there was one more thing I needed to tell you guys but mostly Charles" Pierre said immediately after they got to the room and Charles had jumped straight to the bed now lifting his head out of curiosity. 

"Oh god please be something good like Checo has a grid penalty for sunday" Charles said and Max started to laugh. 

"Don't you trust yourself enough to think that you will beat him fare and square?" Max asked smiling. 

"I trust myself yes, the car no" Charles said. "But Pierre tell me what is it" Charles looked at Pierre now with a demanding look. 

"Well in Singapore you asked me when my new girlfriend will come to a race so she is here now" Pierre said smiling and Charles jumed out of bed. 

"Oh Finally I have to see her!" Charles said now a bit too excited. Max told him to calm down and Pierre said that Charles would see 'Kika' on Friday and that made Charles even more excited. 

"But I will leave you guys alone now so you can discuss about what you will do with the situation" Pierre said and walked to the door. 

"Please I had already forgot that" Charles murmured but blushed at the same time. After Pierre left Max turned to look at Charles and sighed. 

"It's obviously not a big deal as I told you before but what are we going to do about it because I have no clue" and just after Max had said that his phone started to ring. "It's Christian" Max said before picking up the phone. I didn't hear what Christian was sayin but I head Max answering "Yeah it was by accident.... we don't know.... in an hour.... yes I will... see you soon...." and with that Max hung up the phone and turned to look at Charles. 

"So we are meeting some of mine and your media teem in an hour and after that Christian want's to take us to dinner with Geri" Max said and jumped on the bed. 

"Who is Geri?" Charles asked and Max raised his eyebrows. 

"Christians wife, are you a little bit stupid" Max said laughing. 

"Hey I am not stupid I just forgot who Geri was" Charles protested but had to fight his smile. "But where are going with them since we can't really be seen together now..." Charles said with a sad voice. 

"I don't know he didn't tell me. But I am in a desperate need of a snack do you want something" Max said while standing up and going to the mini fridge in the corner and taking some fruits out. 

"Yes" Charles simply answered. 

"What do you want?" Max asked

"You" Charles said in a low voice and Max quickly turned to look at him and hit his head to a cabinet.