37. Surprise!

Charles pov: 

After the race and last interviews me and Max made our way seperately to our hotel to shower and to get changed. We would be heading out to party asap. I would join some random party Max and his friends had organized and I think almost every driver would be there since the Dutch people were known to hold great partys. I had had barely any time to think about my second place and it came to my mind when we were in the shower and Max whispered to me:

"I am so proud of you! Next year you will win, but now we will celebrate us" Max said and started kissing my neck. It felt so good, like Max always felt. 

"I love you and am so proud of you too" I said and lifted my other leg so I could wrap it around his waist. Max looked at me with a grin. 

"Are you sure you want to be late again. I don't mind but we can do this later" He said grinning widely and I could feel how he was getting hard. 

"It's your party so we can be as late as we want" I said before I started kissing him passionately. Max kissed me back and lifted me into his arms. My back was against the wall, my hands were in his hair. The warm water was falling down on my face, it felt so good to just be here and not having to think anything else than the feeling of wanting Max. Suddenly I could feel Max' finger in my hole. I hissed slighlty but got used to the feeling quickly as we were still almost trying to eat each others faces. The second and third finger felt like nothing and I was ready for Max. 

Max carefully put me down but after that roughly turned me around and placed his hands on my waist. The feeling of his hands alone made me moan but the feeling when he slided inside me was something I would never want to forget. My hands were against the steamy glass wall so I wouldn't fall.

"Ahh Maxy" I moaned even louder. It just felt so good to be eased after a long and tiring race. "You feel too good" I moaned but then Max stopped moving. I turned my head to see what he was doing but before I could say anything he thrusted inside with full force and I thought my brain would explode. 

"I will fuck you so hard that you won't be able to sit for the rest of the night" Max said with low voice. Only hearing his voice could make me come if I didn't try to keep it in for a little. 

"Yes please" I said my voice barely understandable. Max started thrusting hard and fast. I couldn't help the voices that escaped my mouth anymore. "I won't last long" I mumbled and could feel how Max' hand creeped around my dick and he started stroking it. "Maxx" I moaned "I'm coming" and five seconds after I had said that I could feel Max coming while I came. He moaned my name loudly. My brain felt light and my legs almost failed under me, luckily Max caught me before I fell. 

"Fuck that was so good" I mumbled and kissed him. 

"We should do this more often" Max laughed and I nodded. We cleaned each other and went to change our clother so we would be party ready. We made our way to the party with a taxi since we would both probably be drinking heavily. Some people teased us for being late again but I certanly didn't care since the sex had been amazing. Later in the evening I was chatting with Joris and some other of my friends when Max walked to us. The party was going in full speed so not many payed atention to this.

"Can I take a photo of you?" Max asked me. I wanted to post a picture on my instagram that was not racing related so I agreed. 

"You look so hot" Max said with eyes sparkling. It made me blush heavily. 

"So how should I pose?" I asked Max. 

"Do I look like someone who is good at model poses?" Max asked me laughing and I smiled. 

"To me yes you look like that" I said smiling. The photo turned out better than expected and Max was actually a good photographer and gave me a couple of good pose ideas. Joris was just smiling beside me.