6. The sunday

Charles pov:

 I was feeling good. I slept well I was happy, everything was great. The smoothie I drank last night was amazing and I had to thank Max for it later. I was feeling good and ready to fight for the win. 

I was just stepping out of the hotel room when I saw Max Getting in the elevattor.

"Max can you hold the elevator for me" I yelled at him. He igmored me and the doors closed just in front of me.

"Fucking idiot!" I cursed, and just like that my mood was ruined. I started to climb down the stairs. When I made it to the breakfast room I was really pissed. I saw pierre and went to him. 

"Wow Charles, it's not even ten am and you are already looking like your car exploded" he said to me. 

"Thanks mate" I smiled and we went to get breakfast. When I was getting eggs I saw Max. I was still angry at him so i bumpped into him on purpose and his juice spilled all over him. 

"What the fuck Charles" he said angrily. 

"Oh I didn't see you" I just smirked and went away. I could hear him cursing behind me. When I got to where Pierre was sitting with Carlos, Lando and someone other Pierre immediately came to me. 

"Charles why did you that and I know it was not an inchident" He asked me disappontedly. 

"Well he started it when he didn't hold the elevator for me this morning" I shrugged.

"Charles you have to say sorry" he said. 

"Not untill he apologizes to me first" I said. Pierre just shaked his head. Then I saw that Max was coming to our table. He sat down opposite me, shit. 

"Mate what happened to your shirt?" Carlos asked. I was now blushing. 

"Well ask your team mate" Max just said and started to eat. I didn't look at him or Carlos. 

"Charles what did you do?" Carlos asked me sounding tired. 

"I just didn't see him and accidently bumped into him" I said looking down. I could feel everyone looking at me. 

"Bullshit" Max said. I was strating to lose my temper. 

"Well you didn't hold the elevator door for me this morning when I shouted to you to do that!" I was now angry, embarrased and red. 

"Well I didn't see or hear you, so it's not my fault" He shrugged. God I was so angry.

"Well I didn't see you either" I said so agrily that everyone got the hint to stop talking about this. Quickly the subject changed to todays race. 

I was waiting for the elevator after i had eaten when I heard Max's voice.

"You know I really didn't see or hear you and I'm sorry that I ruined your morning and didn't hold the elevator for you but you had no right to bump into me on purpose" He said. I could not bring myself to answere him and I just left torwards the stairs. 

Max's pov:

I was really angry with Charles but I knew that deep down his behaviour had some other reason than me not holding an elevator door for him. I decided to let him be and think about this by himself. I swiched my juice stained shirt to a dry one and headed to the track. At the track I headed to the garage to go thru some details about today. I was feeling good but also a lot of pressure, because this was one of my homeraces and I wanted the fans to be able to see some good action on track. I had watched a tiny bit of the f3 race also and seen that Arthur the brother of Charles had not done very good and I knew that it would also affect Charles mindset. But I had to forgot Charles and focus on myself.