27. Moves like jagger because of you

Charles pov:

I smelled something good. My eyes were fully closed and I didn't want to open them. Happy feeling filled me. It was warm and it was my birthday. I could feel the sunshine touching my foot that was outside of the blanket. The smell was getting stronger and I swore that I could smell croissants and coffee. I didn't have a chance to guess what the smell was because I felt someone kissing my back before wrapping arms around me. 

"Happy birthday Charlie" I heard Max whispering. I slowly rolled around so I could see him. A smile instantly grew on my face when I saw the so familiar smile of Max. He was watching me from the above and I have to say that I liked him on top of me. 

"Thank you Max!" I said now grinning since I was getting excited. 

"Unfortunately the breakfast is now warm so I suggest that we eat first and have fun after" Max chuckled. He clearly got it that I wanted him so badly right now. 

"Finee" I sighed and looked at the beautiful breakfast he had made me. "Should we eat outside it looks warm and nice" I suggested and Max agreed. I quickly pulled on some pants before helping Max to carry the food outside. 

When I stepped into my balcony I felt warm moning breeze and I could feel that it was at least 25 degrees. It made me even more happy. We settled ourselves and then started eating. The food was amazing and I was just over the moon happy. It felt like all of my problems were gone and I was in this world with only Max with me. 

"Thank you Max I love you" I said and hugged him. Max seemed calm and happy while we just sat there together me in his arms. It felt like no one could hurt us. I didn't even remember when I had been this happy. Then I remembered that I had actually arranged a surprise for Max later today and it made me feel even more happy. 

After few minutes just being there in silence Max spoke up. 

"Are we going to sit here for long or have you already forgot what you wanted earlier". I smirked, obviously I hadn't forgotten what I wanted but I was just so happy in this moment so I wanted to enjoy it for a little longer. Instead of answering I decided to just go for it and chrashed my lips onto Max'. He responded right away with a hungry kisses. Max lifted me up and carried me through the house and to my bedroom. Max trew me on to the bed and it made him look even hotter. He quickly took his shirt off and leaned on top of me. He clearly wanted to be in controll and I didn't mind that at all. 

'I don't need try to control you. look into my eyes, and I'll own you with them the moves like Jagger. you wanna know how to make me smile. Take control, own me just for the night and if I share my secret, you're gonna have to keep it. Nobody else can see this'

It was probably the best sex I had ever had. I felt like I was on cloud nine. Suddenly Max left the bed and I looked after him confused but he came back quickly with small and medium sized gifts. My eyes lit up. I loved getting gifts and It was probably my other love language after physical touch. 

"You have to open your gifts before we go to my appartment" Max smiled and handed me the larger first. I ripped the paper off quckly and saw a shirt. I lifted it up and started laughing. in the back of the shirt was written 'biggest fan of Max Verstappen'. I had given Max a ferrari one where there was my number on the back of it so now we had matching ones. 

"Omg I love this! Can we wear our shirts to dinner tonight?" I asked with puppy eyes wich I knew Max couldn't resist. 

"Yeah sure" He laughed and then handed me the smaller present. Now I was a little bit more excited since small gifts were usually the best ones. I noticed that It was a cartier box and for a second I felt that all the air escaped my lungs but then I realised that it was too big to be a ring box. It was releaving because I wan't ready to be proposed yet. But when I openned the box I saw two beautiful bracelets. I picked the other one up and examinated it with my eyes.