32. A Sky Full of Stars

Charles pov: 

It was finally the day that I had been waiting for forever, or at least it felt like it. Me and Max were going to attend the Coldplay concert today. I was so excited that I woke up at eight in the morning. It was strange since I always sleept till noon. However the concert was in the evening so we had pleanty of time before that. I was so excited that I unintentionally woke Max up by slapping him in the face. I heard him mumbling something in Dutch untill he remembered that I don't understand him. 

"Charles too early to be awake" he said and turned around, clearly not redy to wake up. 

"But I can't and don't want to sleep anymore" I said and crossed my arms. I was sitting untill he sneaked his hands around my waist and pulled me down. I started laughing because he tickled me. 

"Can I at least sleep a few hours more?" Max asked eyes closed. I thought about it for a few seconds. 

"No you can't!" I said and took the blanket away from him. Max made a whimper sound because of the sudden cold. I just laughed at him because he looked so funny, it didn't last long before he tackled me to the bed and we started wrestling in the hotel bed. At some point it turned to making out and from there obviously to having morning sex. So safe to say that it was a good morning. 

We decided to head to the private swimming pool since it was a hot day. It was a good decicion since we saw Alex, Lily, Carlos and Lando there. Lando waived at us so we headed to sit next to them. 

"So we were thinking about going golfing, do you guys want to join us?" Lily asked. I turned to look at Max. I obviously wanted to go but I knew Max hated golfing. 

"Yeah we can come, but I'm not playing" Max said to my surprise. I was so happy that I gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek untill I remembered that we were still partly in a public place. I turned to look at Lily. 

"I knew already, do you think Alex can keep all the f1 drama away from me" She laughed and Max started laughing as well. Alex however didn't look that happy. 

"Lily you can't tell them that I tell you everything, now they wont tell me everything anymore" he said faking his disappointment.  

"When are we leaving?" I asked. 

"In two hours if it's okay" Lando said and I nodded. We all laid there taking in the sun that was shining brightly. I closed my eyes just for a few seconds and felt the sun on my skin.  

Max pov: 

Charles fell asleep in the sunchair so I decided to get my revenge on him waking me up too early this morning. I grabed a glass and filled it with cold water. Everybody watched me trying to hold their laughs so Charles wouldn't wake up. Alex took his phone out and started filming everything. I slowly walked up to Charles and dumped the water on his face. I think I have never laughed so hard. Charles started screaming like a baby because of the cold water. Everybody else laughed exept Charles. He stood up and before I could react he lifted me up and threw me in the pool. Now I wasn't laughing anymore but he was. 

"I'm dying" Carlos was laughing so hard that he had to bend down like Lando. Luckily I knew that Charles was a bit stupid sometimes so I sticked my hand up so he could help me up. It worked since he grabed my hand. 

"No Charles it's a trap!" Alex shouted but too late. I pulled Charles to the water. He yelped and splashed water over Lando who was laying on ground. 

"You are so stupid" He said after his head came back to the surface. I just smirked and swam closer to him but Charles just got out of the pool and went back to his chair. I frowned a little since he was acting little bit childish. Luckily Alex and Carlos came to the pool with me so I was not alone.