24. Charles the loud one

Slight smut warning!

-----------------

Charles pov: 

When we landed back to Nice my friend Joris came to pick us up. I hadn't told him about my relationship with Max or that I was gay. And to be honest I had asked him to pick me up because me and Max had been fighting still when I had to arrange someone to pick me up. Did I trust Joris enough to tell him about my current situation? Did I want him to know? I don't know. I knew that eventually I had to tell my friends about this since the whole f1 grid knew about this already but it wasn't our plan to tell them already so it was an accident. 

"Who will pick us up?" Max asked interrupting my thoughts. We were standing at the baggage claim waiting for our bags. It was important to get them since Arthurs Birthday present was there and his birthday is tomorrow. 

"Joris will" I sighed. I was worried about his reaction. We could always pretend to just be friends but I didn't want to lie to anyone. Still we had been together for only a small amount of time we didn't have to rush. 

"I guess he doesn't know about us. Do you want to tell him?" Max asked. 

"I don't know do you want to tell him?" I asked. I didn't know what to do so I tried to get Max to do the decicion. 

"Well I don't mind if he knows. It's nothing that we have to hide since it's our life that isn't anybodys to judge. But we have to tell my sister this week since she is coming to visit me and I feel guilty about the fact that she doesn't know" Max said, he had been thinking a lot about his sister, who Max loved but she didn't know about Charles and Victoria was important person in Max's life and Max wanted to have someone he could gossip about Charles and his love life. Sure he had many friends, but these kind of talks he always did with his sister. 

"Oh I completely forgot that Victoria doesn't know, I am so sorry! I have been so selfish because all of my family knows about us but only your mother knows" I felt now really guilty. How could I have forgotten that!

"It's okay we haven't even been together that long maybe a month" Max assured me. He knew that this whole gay thing was hard for me, after all I had had a girlfriend only about three months ago. 

"It's been only a month!" My mouth fell open "It feels like we have been together forever already" I said shocked. Maybe I was so shocked since I loved Max more than I had ever loved anyone.  

"I know, but maybe it's because we have known each other so long that it feels like we have been together for a lifetime" Max laughed. "But let's tell Joris, isn't he a good friend of yours?" Max asked. 

"Yeah he is one of my best friends" I smiled. WE didn't have to hide our identitys from our firends, they would be supportive. Or if they wouldn't be Max would punch them in the face. 

"Well then he deserves to know, but could we maybe tell some of my friends also?" Max asked while making puppy eyes. 

"Ofcourse we can, but we need to be carefull that the media won't find out untill we are ready to share" I smiled. I wanted to give Max a kiss but we were in pupblic and there were a lot of people around us. When our bags finally came we made our way to the pick up area where I saw Joris almost immediately. 

"Salut Charles tu m'as manqué" (Hi Charles I missed you) Joris said while giving me a tight hug. 

"Tu m'as manqué aussi! Max va venir avec nous, c'est bon?"(Max will come with us, is that okay?) I asked. 

"Yeah sure! Hi Max and congrats worldchamp" Joris said while shaking Max's hand. 

"Thanks" Max smiled. We started walking towards the car that Joris was now driving.