13. Back to monaco

Max's pov: 

I was getting ready to go back to Monaco. I had been away from home for almost a whole month. I was flying with Lando, Carlos, Nyck, Daniel and also Pierre and Yuki who had decided to come to monaco I don't really know why but they just asked me if they could join us and Obviously I didn't say no. 

It was currently nine am and Charles was still sleeping while I was packing my bags. I noticed Charles' hoodie on the ground and decided to wear it. I left one of my hoodies for him. Someone knocked at my door. 

"Hey Max ready to leave?" Nyck asked. 

"Yeah give me two minutes and I'll come" I said and closed the door. I walked over to still sleeping Charles. He was hugging a pillow with his back facing me. I took a quick photo before I climbed behind him and started kissing his back. He groaned and turned to face me. 

"I have to leave now but you can stay here until you have to go" I said. 

"Noo don't go" He complained and mooved on top of me so I couldn't leave him. 

"Nyck is waiting me outside and you are leaving in a few hours Charlie" I laughed. 

"Fine, When will we see again?" He asked and started kissing my face. I melted into his touch, I didn't want to go anymore but I had to or Nyck would get suspicious. 

"Maybe tonight, but I'm not sure" I said and kissed him while getting up. 

"Okay I'll see you tonight" he said and kissed me one last time before I left.

"I'll miss you" Charles shouted. I sighed when I closed the door and walked towards Nyck. I was going to miss Charles even tho we would probably see each other tonight. 

"I'm not going to ask any questions yet" Nyck smiled at me. 

"You better not ask when the others are with us" I said seriously. Nyck just smiled at me. We all took our rental cars to the airport, but because Nyck didn't have one he was riding with me. Since it was 'early' morning everyone, well except Daniel were looking tired. 

"Max I'm never sleeping in the room next to yours" Yuki said when we were all finally sitting in the jet. I hid my fece behid my hands. 

"Well I didn't say anything" Nyck laughed. 

"What do you mean?" Carlos asked. 

"Well when I went to get Max from his room he just said 'wait two minutes' closed the door and was gone for almost ten minuses and I heard someone saying something when you openned the door again" Nyck said. 

"Oh come on man you agreed not saying anything" I was disapointed. 

"Well Max now you have to tell us" Daniel laughed. I saw Pierre looking at me and shaking his head slightly. I knew that Charles would freak out if all of these people knew about us when we only confessed our feelings towards each other two days ago. 

"Nope I will not say anything" I said. 

"Pierre why you did you shake your head at Max I saw you?" Lando asked. shit.

"No I didn't" Pierre lied, but it wasn't very convincing. 

"I didn't expect this" Daniel said. 

"Oh for god sake I'm not sleeping with Pierre" I said frustrated.

"Max if you are sleeping with another man we're not judging you" Nyck said and everyone agreed. 

"And I know who you are sleeping with I just didn't want to say it but I'm so bad at keeping seacrets and I wan't to tell them" Yuki said.