chapter 27

⚠️TW! possible ED trigger?⚠️

word count  - 4878

   Blood. There was blood all around. So much of it, yet, you didn't know whose it was. your hands were shaking while the oxygen ran ahead of you. the air was thick, and it felt like you couldn't get enough to breathe. 

your throat was incredibly dry, and swallowing saliva didn't help. you patted yourself down. is it... my blood?

the ground was digging into your knees while you slouched over. following the trail of blood, you realize it wasn't your own. there was a dead body. it was uvogin. he's...dead?

some memories started to fly back to you. but one specific one stuck out making your heart sink; uvogin killed kurapika.

searching for kurapikas body, you found it far behind, and chrollo was jogging over to you from that direction.

but who killed him..? You disassociated from shock. it felt like you were waking up from a coma after something took over your body. or maybe someone

"Hey.." chrollo approached you, still uncertain if you'd send him flying in the air again. he was sweating, and there was a small hint of panic across his face.

looking at the scene before you again, you asked. "What happened here?"

chrollo looked at you confused, now standing on your right holding out a hand to help you stand. You hesitantly took it, unable to tell if this was his doing or not. he did seem a bit shaken up, but you couldn't pinpoint why.

he tilted his head slightly concerned. he suspected you had incredible power from the beginning. But what he didn't know, is how you failed to control it. he wondered if you were even aware of the power you possessed.  "You mean you don't remember...?"

wiping off your now filthy dress, you shook your head in disagreement. the last thing you remember was crying over kurapikas body, feeling pissed that he was now gone. Everything was foggy

becoming stressed at the confusion, tears fell from your wide eyes.  not only did kurapika die, but uvo did too. "but who..?"

chrollo didn't hesitate to jog your memory "Dear, you killed Uvogin."  he informed. "what's the last thing you remember?"

you observed the scene around you again. two dead bodies, and one unconscious a further distance away which was
leorios.

staring down at your rattled hands, there were splatters of blood on them. "I-I remember getting mad because kurapika... and then uvo leaving."

"No. No, you got mad at uvo, then killed him." chrollo corrected

this had to be a lie. you tried your hardest to remember but you couldn't.

you did this?? how did you know it wasn't chrollo? Maybe Uvo attacked you and chrollo fought him off? you couldn't believe him, not after he let this happen. not after he held you captive. he was going to let kurapika die anyway whether you were there or not.

"What.... I?" trying to recall your last memories, you back up from the large body, tripping over your foot.

this couldn't have been you. only a monster was capable of doing such things. uvo had blood pouring out from his eyes and ears. One of his arms was torn from his body, and both legs were severely injured. it was like something from a horror movie.

"no no... no!" your attention was drawn to leorios voice. oh no...

immediately running over to leorio, his cries became louder on the way. "y/n! we need to go to the hospital!" he cried out