chapter 6

Word count - 1928

Instant embarrassment from last night slapped your face when you opened your eyes. You reached over your shoulder to check the clock on the nightstand. 10:47 AM. You groaned slapping yourself in the face

Originally, you planned to be up at 8 a.m. to start training. you didn't expect hisoka to be in your living room when you got home...or for things to go how they did. how was he able to trap you like that? and why didn't you secretly like it?

what was he talking about anyway? chrollo could've stolen my nen? was he serious about that? trying to protect me? or is he just jealous? he's pulling shit out of his ass. whatever. I'll ask him later. where ever the fuck he is.

you weren't not his toy, but he clearly thinks so. finally getting out of bed, you peeked out your bedroom door making sure hisoka wasn't standing in the living room ready to jump at you. you didn't feel his aura, so you assumed she wasn't there.

I wonder if chrollo will text me...

You entered the bathroom to wash your face. staring at your reflection, you noticed a small scar on your neck. it was from hisokas card. you ran your fingers over it as it stung a bit, but it wasn't seriously deep. he wouldn't allow it to go that deep anyway.

later on, you decided to just take the day to be lazy in your apartment while you had the chance. "he could've beat them! weak ass." you spat sitting on your living room couch watching a live match on the TV before you.

on your lap was a plate full of fruits, eggs, and toast from room service, that you had ordered after you cleaned yourself up.

after you finished eating, you sat on the floor to meditate. meditation sessions were to focus specifically on your patience, and mental capacity. you kept this up for ten minutes exactly, keeping track of the time in your head.

doing this exercise also helped you improve your basic senses and expand your aura. right now, your aura wasn't able to reach a far distance which gave you a great weakness. if your aura can't reach far, it meant you couldn't detect a presence from far away, attack someone from far away, etc. so it was something you needed to improve on.

after you finished, you noticed your fridge was pretty empty so you took a trip to the grocery store. on your way out the door, you eyed hisokas apartment. you contemplated banging on his door to interrogate him for more answers, or simply walk away.

your impulsive decisions got the better of you. knocking on the door and waiting for a few seconds, no one answered. you knocked harder, no answer again. "Open the door. it's the least you can do asshole" you shouted through the door.

the door swung open "What? don't tell me you miss me already" Hisoka was leaning against his door in nothing but his pyjama pants. His hair fell over his face as he stood in front of you grinning

Was he sleeping? oops.

you couldn't help but stare at what was in front of you. it reminded you of what happened on Zevil Island during the hunter exam at that lake. The only difference was that his hair was soaked as the water dragged across his chest...

Ignoring your thoughts, you pushed him aside and walked into his apartment. he only shrugged and shut the door behind him.

"What were you talking about last night? What do you know?" you glared

He stood with his arms crossed "I know you'd taste absolutely won-"

you quickly shut down his dirty reply "-you know what the fuck I'm talking about. I'm talking about chrollo"