chapter 10

————-
A/N (authors note) -

hey guys, I hope you're enjoying this fanfic so far!

I just wanted to throw another disclaimer out; I'm aware that not everyone has the same hair type, therefore, I will not be writing about how y/n styles her/their hair. you can choose to imagine that yourself! :) for example; there will be certain parts in this story where I will describe y/n getting ready for an occasion, event, etc. those will be times when you can incorporate and imagine the hairstyles that fit you.

ok, that's it thanks byee <3 ———————-

word count - 1964

you were fuming. this wasn't something you'd take easily. Maybe you were being a little overprotective, but gon was your family now. so why did hisoka have to pick him? you knew the answer would probably be because gon is strong, but you wanted to hear it from hisoka.

You pounded your fist a few times on his door and waited impatiently.

you tried thinking about what you were going to say, but the only thing consuming your mind was pure anger. nothing else.

once the door opened you walked right inside brushing past hisoka into his living room

"y/n..you know it's quite rude to invite yourself into someone else's-"

"why the hell are you fighting gon?!" you cut him off sparing no time for his sly remarks "Out of all people? gon? he's a kid?!"

"Indeed, but a strong one at that." hisoka replies shutting the door behind him

you give him a strong glare. "are you serious? you could kill him."

hisokas grin faded "But I won't." he stated "yet."

"Yet?" the adrenaline forced you to walk back over to hisoka. he wasn't helping his case at all.

looking at his stupid face was only convincing you of how punchable it was. As much as you wanted to hit him, you've always been taught to never strike first unless absolutely necessary. so you held back.

the closer you became, the more he towered over you. on any other day, that would be intimidating, but right now you didn't care. hisoka didn't scare you anymore at this moment.

he watched your every move. you could feel his bloodlust seep out a bit, but yours overpowered him for the first time.

finally, you stood right before him. "if you ever, kill gon..." you stepped a foot closer "I will kill you. slowly."

you and hisoka both knew he was stronger than you, but you didn't care what happened to you as long as you tried protecting gon. although, you could tell he knew you were serious. it did shake him a bit knowing one day, you
might surpass him.

his straight face turned back into his regular smile. "will you?~" he teased

you gave him no reaction, standing in silence. the thought of hisoka killing gon, killua, kurapika or leorio made your blood boil.

hisoka knew he wasn't getting any reaction out of you, so he quickly gave in

"oookay~" he sang putting his hands up in fake defeat

there was no other reason for you to stay, so you attempted to leave nudging hisoka to the side to access the door knob. but he didn't fully move out of the way.

"on one condition.." he leaned his body weight against the door.

of course, he wants something out of this.