Chapter 22: The Duchess

After the wedding, Charlotte officially became the Duchess of Worthington. It was a new chapter in her life, and she was excited to start it with her beloved husband by her side. She changed her name and began to adapt to her new role as a member of high society.
At first, the changes seemed overwhelming. She had to learn new rules, etiquette, and protocols. She had to attend various events and social gatherings, and she had to represent her husband and their family with grace and elegance. But with the Duke's guidance and support, she quickly learned to navigate this new world.Charlotte also realized that being a Duchess meant more than just attending fancy events and wearing beautiful gowns. She had a newfound responsibility to help those in need and give back to the community. With the Duke's encouragement, she began to volunteer at local charities and organizations, and she found great joy in helping others.As the days passed, Charlotte felt more and more comfortable in her new role. She loved her husband deeply, and she was grateful for the life they shared together. She knew that there would be challenges ahead, but with the Duke by her side, she felt ready to face anything that came their way.And so, the Duchess of Worthington began her new life with a heart full of love and a determination to make a positive impact on the world.