Chapter 21: The First Night Together

After the wedding, Charlotte and the Duke were escorted to their honeymoon suite, decorated with flowers and candles. The room was beautifully adorned with rose petals, and the bed was adorned with soft white satin sheets. The Duke took Charlotte's hand and led her to the bed.
As they stood facing each other, the Duke gazed into Charlotte's eyes and whispered, "My dearest Charlotte, I love you more than anything in this world. You are my soulmate, my partner, and my true love. I vow to love and cherish you until the end of time."Charlotte's heart swelled with joy, and she replied, "My dear Duke, I feel the same way. You are my everything, and I will love you always and forever."The Duke leaned in and tenderly kissed Charlotte, taking her breath away. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and they sank down onto the bed together. They spent the night exploring each other's bodies and enjoying the passion that only true love can bring.In the morning, they woke up in each other's arms, happy and content. They knew that they had found their happily ever after and that they would spend the rest of their lives together.As they looked out the window, they saw the sun rising in the distance, and they knew that their future was bright and full of love. They hugged each other tightly, feeling grateful for the love that they had found and promising to cherish each other always."My love, thank you for the most beautiful night of my life," Charlotte whispered to the Duke."It was my pleasure, my dearest," he replied, kissing her forehead. "I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with you."