xxi.

TRIGGER WARNING: GORE(?), KILLING, BLOOD AND VIOLENCE.

A MAN STUMBLED across the ground with a loud thud as Kakashi arrived upon the scene. There, oh and behold, the Itachi Uchiha who was always calm and composed was seen to be in a fit of rage, clutching the man with gritted teeth and veins popping out of his hands.

What even surprised Kakashi was that Shisui, the Shisui Uchiha that was super kind and didn't even like any violence if not necessary was just standing there- watching the scene unfold.

Heck, even his student Sasuke was there. The Sasuke that didn't care about anything unless involving in him getting stronger was just also there- as if he's beaten up the poor Uchiha member too.

"Eh? What's happening here?" Kakashi asked Shisui with a cautious tone, only to be given a side-eye. An irritated look was seen on the body-flicker genius' face, something quite unusual.

"Beating up some disrespectful members." Shisui vaguely answered in a quiet tone as more Uchiha members were seen held by the most loyal members. "What do you mean?" Kakashi asked with a tone that can be identified as curiosity.

"Who wouldn't be punished when all they do is insult their matriarch?" The body-flicker genius Uchiha asked as he bored holes through the heads of his own kind. It clicked in Kakashi's head the moment it sank in.

Immediately, Shisui knew the silver haired nin got the message as he stood silently, yet with something...different. One won't always decipher what goes through the brain of the cold blooded Kakashi, but in that moment, they knew what will happen.

Everything's about to go down.

Men and women were kneeling before Itachi as another stumbled off to the side, coughing violently as Itachi looks him dead in the eyes once again. "Since when did you use that tongue of yours to insult my wife?" The said patriarch demanded an answer immediately as soon as he asked the question.

The man was quivering in fear yet he stayed stubborn and didn't even talk. Itachi figured it would be best to try other methods. So with a sigh, he gave a small smile that caught the man off guard.

The man's eyes were wide, like a deer caught in headlights as Itachi drilled more in to him. The said Uchiha was taunting him. But he made no effort in kicking him again, or even punching him.

Surprising everyone more.

But the man didn't fail to catch the intent of Itachi.

In fact, he caught on very well. Which made Itachi smile more with a taunting look, Sasuke also boring his eyes.

If looks could kill, the man would've been dead already.

Itachi looked quite pleased with the reaction he received. Quickly going back to his full height, he made his way to a woman kneeling too.

Now- this woman was familiar in both sight and sense. Yet both men on the sidelines couldn't figure who this person was. It was like she was going to be the source of information.

Itachi didn't hold back in being rough as he tugged the woman's dark hair, making hair groan and look up at him. "How about you? Will you give me information, Arie?" He asked more as he the woman shouted loudly at him.

"How dare you! Why wouldn't I insult her when literally she looks like a wench!" Arie shouted in a frantic voice as Itachi's eyes dimmed once more. A slap resounded through the air, yet it wasn't from their patriarch. Rather it was from their body flicker genius.