xii.

ANOTHER SLEEPLESS NIGHT was what Itachi was met with. His mind was tired yet his beautiful, onyx eyes, weren't. So did his body.

Itachi's mind was filled with thoughts of you. He's been searching for you, after he had recovered greatly.

His priority was you.

But you weren't here, yet. You had yet to be found.

A big problem though is, they didn't have a single clue about you. Itachi knows everyone is still searching for you too, with caution. After what you did when you first went missing...they wouldn't want that happening again.

Another hopeless day, another sleepless night.

That's how simple his day went.

Maybe it could've better if he treated you right.

Not like some pest, making it's way to his life.

Itachi hopelessly sighed as he stood off his chair and went outside. He needs a big breather right now.

He'll go to his favorite place.

The place where he first met you.

"AHHHHHH!" screamed a young (h/c) haired girl as she fell from a very, very, large tree

"AHHHHHH!" screamed a young (h/c) haired girl as she fell from a very, very, large tree. Although falling sounded peaceful to her, but she didn't wanna die right now.

[Name] felt the warm breeze gliding through her skin, a familiar warmth filling her chest as she no longer felt scared from falling.

It was rather...the better plan, she thinks.

"Wow! Wohooo! I would do this everyday if it means not seeing those two old geezers!" The young girl said while falling. The once frightened heart was now filled with loads of warmth as it soars down the vast sky.

"This is fun!" Screamed the girl once more. You could tell, she's really falling from a high tree. But as she saw the ground, the fright came back.

"Wait! No! Nevermind! I DON'T WANT TO DIE! NOOOOO! WAIT OH MY GOSH! WAIT! WAIT! I HAVEN'T TOLD MY OWL I LOVE HER! Sheesh this is annoying bUt wAiT I DIDN'T GET TO EAT ICHIRAKU RAMEN ONE LAST  TIME! oOoF that sucks. I FoRgoT to mention COUGAR wHile dyIng! WAIT! OH MY GOSH! I'M GOING TO DIE!! AHHH!! oOF-" screamed the girl falling, only to land on top of someone's arms.

As she opened her eyes, she saw charcoal colored eyes staring back at her intently. A brow raised and a sweat drop rolled off of his forehead as the girl continued to stare at the Uchiha.

A look of shock was on her face...as if she'd seen a prince. He looked, so...handsome to her. "Definitely, cougar will get jealous of him." She thought to herself, not far away, a gray cat achooed and wipe his nose while a brown colored owl just hooed at him.