xviii.

THE SALMON DAIKON was delicious but [name] felt the churn in her stomach as she ate it. She must admit, reminiscing didn't sound all too good when you're eating. Especially if it was the bad ones you were reminiscing.

Perhaps...she should stop reminiscing for awhile, eat, pay, and move forward to her journey. It'll be late too soon, [name] didn't wanna arrive late to her destination.

"Itadakimasu." The girl sighed as she picked up her chopsticks and ate pieces of the the salmon dish, quickly forgetting the reminiscing part, she smiled contently at the food. Her ancestor did pick such good food hm.

"I wonder what my ancestor's think of each other that time, lol." She asked in no one particular as she soon munched on some tempura, the crunch making her satisfied.

This is why this was her favorite restaurant. But the taste was bitter again on her taste buds.

For it was Itachi's too.

She wonders if he's thinking about her. Which in contrary, [name] does not believe will happen.

It was all false hope for her.

But right now she doesn't care, let her enjoy her food people. [Name] just smiled again as she bit into the tempura. She'll surely come back here!

"I hope I don't become broke. Well, I have money but I think it'll be gone the moment I go back here. (⁠-⁠_⁠-⁠;⁠)" [Name] thought to herself as she ate some more of the salmon daikon, a satisfied grin plastered on her face.

Another time where she allows herself to be happy.

Just as [name] was finished with her food, a cloaked figure approached her. She didn't even have to look up, the (h/c) haired girl already expected the cloaked figure.

They sat down and [name] munched on her tempura, eating it along with some salmon, which the mysterious figure found so cute.

"You finally came, how are you? Do you wanna eat?" [Name] asked as she finished the last of her food, drinking the water and tea served with the dish. "Sure, some yakisoba would be okay." Said the cloaked figure, a friendly gesture between them.

"Order whatever you want. The bills on me. Take it as a thanks for the hardwork." The [last name]-Uchiha nin said as she swirled some of her water, overlooking through the windows as the cloaked person admires her beauty.

"Ah, no need to. I'm just glad you're safe." Said the cloaked figure as they put their hands on top of [name]'s. "But this is my escape, so it's my moment hehe. I have to repay you in some sort of way, I'm glad you're safe too. Please, just get what you want." [Name] said as she smiled and putted her hands on top of the cloaked person.

"But-" but the cloaked figure was cut of as the (h/c) haired girl shushed her with an index finger on the person's lips. The spy shutted up and just smiled a small smile. "Good, how are they?" The girl who shushed the cloaked figure asked as she waves the waiter to come over.

"They're okay, just unconcious. You killed three by blood lost. Gosh, you're scary- (⁠-⁠_⁠-⁠;⁠)" the cloaked figure said as the waiter took their orders, yakisoba with matcha and some fried gyoza on the side. What a good combination.

"HAHAHA, do you really think I'll kill you? Don't worry, I won't. As long as you don't betray me." The matriarch of the Uchiha clan said as her chin was on top of her palms now, a small smile on her lips with a sadistic look in her eyes. The cloaked figure shivered at the thought of dying in this woman's hands....it surely would be painful.

"Yes, I wouldn't wanna miss the good food!" The cloaked figure said as a sweat dropped on the side of their face, nervous of the tension.

After all, it was clear that they could be killed off and die if the (h/c) girl wanted too.

It was that simple.

Stay loyal like a dog, you'll be okay.

Betray and you'll be dead.

It wasn't just anybody killing them. It was the one and only [name] of the [last name] clan and the Uchiha clan. A great combination. Something...that could kill, even with just one glare.

But staying composed, the cloaked figure stared at the girl in front of them. Such beautiful hair with the color of (h/c), oh! And her skin, oh my gosh. Beautiful (s/c) that gleams in the moonlight. She was just perfect in the cloaked figure's eyes.

So amazing...and heavenly beautiful.

They shouldn't be having a simp moment right now! They're here as a spy for [name], not a potential suitor who'll steal her from her husband.

But who could blame them? The one and only [name] just looked more stunning up front.

"Are you enjoying your food?" The cloaked figure heard, snapping them out of their daze as yakisoba hanged off their mouths, in the middle of chewing and thinking. Quickly they flushed and immediately gobbled the noodles inside of their mouths, swallowing themselves from the embarrassment.

Choking on the noodles, [name] rushed over and patted their backs, resulting in more choking, and ugh! Their blushing intensified when the (h/c) haired girl gave them water and her face up close! Waahhh! They're going to explode from happiness!

Quickly drinking the water they sighed as they no longer choked, a breath of relief came out of their mouths. "Yes! Thank you for this, it's so delicious." The cloaked figure said as they coughed on their mouths, trying to calm down.

"Well, I choked more on the food because of your beauty. But ey, it's worth it because it's you." The cloaked figure thought to themselves as they see [name] smile happily. Basically it was like this;

(⁠人⁠*⁠´⁠∀⁠`⁠)⁠。⁠*゚⁠+ (⁠^⁠~⁠^⁠;⁠)⁠ゞ

Atleast in their mind.

Choking was worth it if it was you, ofcourse. Everyone knew that. Who doesn't?

MINI TIMESKIP

After finishing the food, [name] paid for the food. Both her and the cloaked figure stood up and went out. Heading towards the destination, a small little house resided from the far end, where it wasn't too far, but wasn't to near either.

Just a place where they couldn't see [name].

As both figures made it inside of the house, a small discussion was discussed as [name]'s spy relayed all the information they've gotten.

They sure indeed, were a loyal one.

"Wow. I didn't think I busted them up that crappy." [Name] said as the information was relayed off. The spy chuckled only and brushed it off.

They didn't really care, as long as they get the job done for [name] then they're okay.

"Well, you did. I can't hold back anymore, but I must say you looked beautiful awhile ago, but you look even more beautiful without the jutsu on." The cloaked figure said, as the matriarch blushed. Chuckling, the said matriarch waved her hands off, denying it in a modest way. "I'm sure you need to check your head. That disguise was waaay prettier than me." Retorted back [name] who casually set it.

"I'm sure only a fool would think you aren't pretty now." The cloaked figure retorted back, a little bit of playfulness in their tone. "So I'm a fool?" Asked the (h/c) haired girl playfully back.

"Nope. You're just beautiful." Wow, this person has some good rizz. "you flatter me too much, please." The matriarch added as she led the way out for the person.

"I'm just saying the truth." They flirted back, a little bit swooning as they left for the front door. "That's your's, I have mine." [Name] said as she grinned back at the person.

They both chuckled, leaving a better atmosphere than before.

"Take care Izumi, goodnight and I wish you a great day tomorrow. Thank you for the hard work." [Name] bid farewell to the girl in front of her.

"Bye [name]! See you on wednesday." Izumi bid farewell back as she admired the beauty of the girl in front of her one last time. And the girl made her way.

Yes. Izumi is your spy. You read that correctly.

________________
AUTHOR'S NOTE/S: hi bby's! here's another chapter for you guys cause i'll soon be unavailable. thank you for reading and take care!