xiii.

"HEY! DON'T DO THAT!" shouted a (h/c) haired girl while trying to get her hair away from the grip of a boy. The boy only grinned and laughed once more, tugging on the poor girl's head. His group of friends did nothing, only laughed and tackled the girl.

"Hey! Ouch! Who the heck did that?" The boy held his hand in pain, shouting and trying to spot who dared to hit him. A rock was thrown to him, specifically his hands. A very big and heavy one but not enough to bring one's hands on the ground.

His friends backed away, only to be hit with heavy rocks again. They tripped to the ground and scowered away once they got up, leaving their dear friend behind.

"Hey! Come back here bastards!" Shouted the boy who was clutching his grazed hand, frantically trying to get his friends back to help him. Much to his dismay, none helped him. He didn't even see the attack coming.

"[Name]! Go!" A young Itachi shouted once he saw the boy distracted, only did he come in time to find out his friend was being bullied.

The boy who was pulling [name]'s hair awhile ago swerved his head around, only for [name] to kick him in the nuts. He bended down in pain and [name] twisted her body and bolted her right leg up on his chin, making the boy tumble away.

Itachi climbed down and quickly checked on [name], seeing her hair was ruffled in a way that would tell someone was grabbing her hair, he got angered. Nobody would dare hurt his dear friend.

So he ruffled it back to it's previous style and smoothed out this creases of her clothes. After that he went to the guy still clutching over in pain. The boy cowered in fear but held his fist up. His pride was surely way above his head.

"Hey you! Apologize! How dare you hit me! Even that wench! Ugh! Apologize to me or my father will know about this!" Shouted the boy with his fist out in the air, pointing somewhat threateningly at Itachi.

But Itachi just grabbed his fist and turned him over on his back once again. "Aren't you the son of Mr. Rein? You're father is an honorable man. You're tainting his name." Mumbled Itachi in a low voice, laced with nothing but pure venom and threat.

The boy only cowered more in fear as Itachi's eyes pierced his soul, yet even with that he acted tough. "Yeah! And you'll get punished!" Shouted the boy again at Itachi.

"Hm. Ok." Itachi flipped him one last time on his back and left him in pain. The boy arched his back, pain surging through him as Itachi made his way to you, giving the boy one last threatening glare.

"The names Itachi. Itachi Uchiha. Please don't come near her again and I hope you're father will be alright." Itachi lowly mumbled but enough to hear. The boy widened his eyes in realization, watching Itachi tend to [name] so softly and...kind, something different prior to his body language awhile ago.

As the boy saw you guys leaving with Itachi mumbling something against your ear, he quickly stood up and grabbed the rock Itachi threw at him, throwing it back at Itachi's head.

The boy's face paled as he saw [name] grab the rock, she wasn't even looking! And crushed it with her own hands. She bobbed her head side to side in a playful manner and folded her arms around her back, only to glare at the boy.

 She bobbed her head side to side in a playful manner and folded her arms around her back, only to glare at the boy

The boy quivered in fear, it did not help his anxious heart when Itachi soon joined in glaring. He was met with eyes that he would see in his nightmares.

After what felt like eternity, you guys already left his line of vision. Now he got the message embedded in his head. Two messages that he would never go against anymore. "Don't you dare hurt her/him." His feels like his life was going to be shortened by the nightmares.

Itachi chuckled to himself at the memory, wishing to go back in time where you guys knew a lot but not to the extent of hurting one another. The pain he left would heal but it would never be forgotten, right?

He sighed to himself, but he couldn't help but remember the aftermath of everything.

Fugaku raised his eyebrows at both [name] and Itachi, asking for an explanation as to why Mr. Rein was here with his son accusing them of 'abuse and bullying'. "Did you bully him?" Fugaku asked in a low voice, yet even the people present can hear him. It was just him, Mikoto, the boy named Natsu, Mrs. Rein, Mr. Rein, [name] and Itachi.

"Yeah they hurted me! They flung me to the ground!" Natsu shouted as he pointed an accusing finger at both [name] and Itachi, faking his hurt and innocence. "Father, he was pulling [name]'s hair and his friends tackled her to the ground. Rather, it was him and his friends doing that to [name]." The prodigy of an Uchiha mumbled in a monotone voice, a slight annoyance hinted in his voice but Fugaku ignored it.

The current patriarch went to look at [name] asking for an answer through eye contact. "Sir Fugaku, he did! I have bruises on my hands and I have proof!" [Name] chortled out as she showed the bruises, Mrs. Rein gasped and became out raged.

"This wench of a child is lying! My dear Natsu would never do that!" She shouted in a defensive manner, defending her dear son. "And so does [name] and Itachi. You don't get to call her a wench. They don't attack without a reason. How about you show us your evidence [name]?" Fugaku asked in a assertive tone.

[Name] pulled out a gem and did a small jutsu, it started to glow and there it showed what was the boy doing. Their gasps can be heard as Natsu's ear turned red in embarrassment.

Mr. Rein turned to Natsu and glared at him, he quickly turned to Fugaku and apologized. "I'm sorry on behalf of my son, Fugaku-san, Mikoto-chan, [name]-chan and Itachi-kun. I'll tell him to never do that again." Mumbled out Mr. Rein while bowing 90° down and forcing his son and wife to bow too.

"Sure. Just tell him to never do that again. A war may start because of it." Fugaku told once more, sneaking a glance behind Mr. Rein's leg, peering down at the child.

Mr. Rein only nodded his head once more and quickly bid farewell, gesturing the he needs to talk to his son.

After the door closed behind them, Fugaku turned to the children and-

Itachi's eyes widened, his reminiscing coming to a halt as he sensed a familiar chakra. One he knows all too well. One that's filled with many emotions and nostalgia.

For it was yours.

___________________
AUTHOR'S NOTES: this one was kinda short, I'm really sorry. I'm quite dizzy right now but thank you for reading! Please leave a star and comment. Take care of yourself properly! Lots of love and hugs from me. (⁠っ⁠.⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠)⁠っ