ii.

TW: CHILD NEGLECTION, ABUSE, WOUNDS AND TRAUMAS, ANGST. PLEASE LEAVE IF YOU HATE THOSE TOPICS OR IF IT'S TOO SENSITIVE.

THE  BEAUTIFUL sun-lit rays woke [name] up as it peeks through the walls of Konoha. The morning was beautiful, the house was warm with the sunlight, yet again...it feels like it's super cold. This wasn't the first time it happened, in fact it happens everyday.

Itachi would wake up super early, and come back home very late, and despite her attempts on trying to stay awake for him, he still goes home at the time she's asleep. It's like he knows she's waiting for him everytime.

And it hurts.

But what can you do? He has nothing to do with you and he doesn't want to. So it's given, no matter what you do. The ending will always be the same outcome, you've learned in this 3 months of marriage.

He won't come home to you. He won't call you home.

And it's true. You knew this. But sometimes, you prayed so hard to God for him to give a miracle. For Itachi to acknowledge you as his wife. Most of the time, beg God for Him to wake you up in this dream or genjutsu. For God to chase those nightmares away.

For Itachi to call you home. For Itachi to love you, to lull you to sleep when you can't.

The hardest of glares were always given to you, no matter what you did for this clan. The coldest shoulders from Itachi choked your heart, the shrug he gives you everytime no one is looking, or when he approaches Izumi when you're right there, in front of many Uchihas. It scares you to no end.

Mikoto was nice, sweet even, although somewhat cold too, it's mixed signals from her while Fugaku merely talks to you as if you're just another person, maybe even a pest. Sasuke and Shisui was by far the ones who gave you more comfort.

Not your home, not your husband, not your mother in law, not your father in law, not your clan, not the village, but two people who's part of a small world. Sasuke and Shisui.

That's it. Alongside with Kakashi there is, another loud blond named Naruto and Sakura who seems to have a crush on your brother in law. But it the end, it feels like you're alone.

Like you were never meant to be here, nor even be alive. It feels like a mistake.

Snapping out of your thoughts, you climbed off the bed and did your morning routine. You're going to have a long day and you just wished it would end quickly.

For you don't wanna face the looks and glares thrown your way.

Going through the cupboards, you caught sight of the chamomile tea you've gotten from somewhere. Good thing the water was already boiling hot.

The sound of water being poured can be heard through the quiet house, and as if even the house knew that even if you were here, a pin could be heard loudly as it would drop on the ground.  It wasn't really the best.

Waking up to a cold house, a cold floor, a cold kitchen, everything, you name it. This is isn't home. It's just a house. That's what if felt like.

"I wonder what Itachi will do today." You asked to no one in particular as you sip your warm cup of tea and reading this beautiful book that you're loving so far. Why? The character was just like you. It's comforting to say the least that someone finally understands you, whether it'll be written only on a piece of paper.

"What I have to do today is none of your business." A cold voice spoke behind and it made you flinched. You couldn't even sense him, too lost in thought as you were thinking and talking to yourself.