24 - revenge

The next day, you were cleaning the camp, trying to find stuff to take to the Safe Haven. You sat down on the dirt, your head in your hands.

"What do we do now?" Fry asked. "Well, we pick up what's left of us. Stick to the plan. We get you kids to the Safe Haven. Then we start over, I guess." Vince spoke.

"I'm not going with you." Thomas spoke, slinging a backpack around his shoulders. "What?" Vince asked. "I made a promise to Minho. I wouldn't leave him behind. I have to go after him."

"Hey, kid, look around you. All right? WCKD just kicked our ass. Think about where you're headed." Vince spoke, frowning at your brother. "I'm not asking anyone to come with me." Thomas shrugged.

"Thomas, listen to me. I've known Minho for... well, as long as I can remember. So if there was any way that we could help him, trust me, I would be up there standing next to you. This, what you're talking about, is impossible." Newt spoke up. "More like suicide." Jorge commented.

"Maybe. But I know what I'm supposed to do now. It's not just about Minho. It's about all of us. It's about everyone WCKD's ever taken, everyone they will take. They'll never stop. They'll never stop, so I'm gonna stop them. I'm gonna kill Ava Paige."

"I have to admit, I'd like some revenge." Harriet said, coming to a stop next to Vince. "Well, that was a good speech, kid. So, what's your plan?"