*Sneak Peak³

SONG REQUEST FOR THIS CHAPTER: DO IT FOR ME by ROSENFELD

1,532 Words

It takes me a few seconds to realise what is happening, but when I do, I quickly reciprocate. The kiss started off as sweet, swiftly turning heated. It is all tongue and teeth. His hands travel from my cheeks to the back of my neck, him pushing my face further into the kiss. I moan when his tongue dives far into my mouth, playing with my own. I grab the ends of his hair, pulling tightly on it, electing a deep, groggy moan from him.

His hands somehow made it to my waist without me noticing, pulling me up. I take the hint, jumping up in his arms and wrapping my legs around his waist. My arms go around his neck, making the angle that I now have to kiss him at, easier. When we have to breathe, he lets his lips go from my own, looking deep into my eyes with the proximity.

"Fuck, Y/N." he breathes out.

"We can't do this here. Everyone will hear us." I shake my head.

"Not if you're quiet." He smirks. "Can you do that for me, baby?"

I have no idea how he is in bed, so honestly, I don't know if I can keep quiet. I feel the desperate need to be with him, so I might scream out. I'll just have to stay quiet. I can do that, right? I'll have to. I really need him. I need him badly.

"Mmh." I bit my bottom lip, looking at his own.

With obvious need, he smashes his lips against mine, making my head fall back slightly. But, knowing this, he quickly placed his hand on the back of my head, making a clear barrier between me and the wall. We both tilt our heads to deepen the kiss, our noses touching. He drops his hand from my head, holding my waist again. With a stronghold, he walks us over to my bed, sitting down on the end.

I straddle his lap, pushing all my weight on his chest, making him lie down on his back. I keep kissing him, them travelling down his neck, and sucking on a patch nearby his collarbone that makes him groan. It is a beautiful sound, and I want to hear it again. I keep sucking, but this time harder, and he does it again. I feel even more desperate to have him inside me.

"Fuck, I can't wait." I moan, letting my lips off his skin. "I've waited too long to have you, and I don't want to wait any longer."

"How long, baby?"

"I've wanted you to fuck me all day. Ever since you saw me getting changed." I admit.

"When I saw those fucking perfect tits. God, I've got to see them again."

He grabs the end of my dress, pulling it up my body. When the material is off my body, he throws it across the room, him fiddling with the strap of my bra. He looks annoyed at the barrier between him and my nipples. So, he grabs the middle part of my bra in between my breasts, and pulls harshly, making it snap in half. I gasp at the sound of it breaking, watching him throw it onto the floor.

He quickly attaches his lips to my nipples, sucking and biting harshly. I bit my lips, stopping the moan that is slowly building in my throat. If I want him to continue, I need to keep quiet. And I really want him to continue. His eyes never leave my own, him making eye contact as he makes bruises appear on my nipples with his lips.

He detaches his lips from my nipples, taking off his shirt quickly. He adds it to the growing pile of clothes on the floor. His hands play with the string on my thong, pulling at it. He is silently asking me for permission, and god, do I want to give it to him. Even with how far we have gone so far, he is still asking for consent. God, he is so fucking hot.

"Just fuck me already." I moan.

He smirks at my words, grabbing me by my waist and rolling us over, making me be the bottom. He grabs my wrists, chaining them above my head as he holds them with one hand, his other pulling my panties down my legs. With me bare in front of him, he licks his lips, kissing down my stomach and aiming for my heat.

"No." I sit up. "I can't wait. Please, just fuck me."

"Needy, are we?" He teases.

"God, fuck, I just want to feel you."

Taking the hint, he starts unbuckling his belt, taking off his pants. The last item of clothing in the pile. Clearly just as desperate as me, he leans above me, hovering his body over mine and holding himself with his arms beside my head. He kisses me as he slowly slips himself inside me, me being wet enough that it doesn't hurt that bad. Honestly, I thought he wouldn't fit at my first look at him. But, I am so turned on and wet that he slides in easily.

"God, Y/N. You're so fucking tight." He throws his head back. "Better than I thought."

"You think about me often, James."

He growls at the use of his first name. Storing that piece of information in my brain, I plan on using it later when he is pounding me into the mattress. He needs to hurry up and do that. After letting me adjust to his size, he pulls out almost fully, then slams back in. My body shifts up on the bed at the action, making a cocky smirk plastered on his face. He continues to finally pound inside me, hitting that spot at the far back.

"You feel fucking perfect around me, doll." He breathes out into my ear. "Doing so good for me. You're being quiet, baby."

"Fuck, don't stop." My eyes roll to the back of my head.

"I wanna hear how you sound so bad, but we can't get caught."

His actions quicken at his words, some form of anger motivating him. He really wants to hear me, so I make an exception. With his face so close to my own, I move my lips to his ears, moaning softly. When he pounds harder inside me, I do it again. And again. And again. He keeps fucking me hard, and eventually, an unfamiliar feeling begins to build in my lower stomach. 

"I can feel you clenching, baby. You gonna cum for me?" He whines.

"Fuck!" I cry out.

His hands fly to cover my mouth, muffling the sounds of my moans. He keeps pounding into me, making that coil in my lower stomach burst and spread all over my body, my legs trembling. I momentarily stop breathing, my eyes roll to the back of my head, and I uncontrollably shake. I barely register him pull out of me, pumping his cock in his hands, and cumming all over my chest. His head throws back, a dirty moan spilling from his lips.

When we are both spent, he drops to lie on my chest, breathing heavily in my ear. I begin stroking his hair, comforting him through his high. When he can move again, he rolls off my body, lying beside me. I turn my face to look at him, seeing his chest rising and falling heavily. His eyes are trained on the ceiling, him not noticing my gaze on him.

I raise my eyebrows when he begins sitting up, pulling his clothes back on. A small part of me feels used when he doesn't look at me. Like he only came into my room to get rid of his sexual needs. But, when he looks back at me, stroking my face and tucking a small strand of hair behind my ear, all my nerves falter.

"I really want to stay, Y/N. But, your brother is in his room and if he wakes up, he'll see that I'm gone." He frowns.

"Will you be here in the morning?" I ask.

"Of course, I will. I want to see you then." His words are less of a question and more of a demand.

"What for?"

"So we can talk about this. I wanna know how badly you want me. I wanna know if you want to do anything about this thing between us."

He doesn't give me enough time to answer when he treks over to the door. Just before he leaves, he holds the door, half his body standing outside and his head peeking through. He looks directly at me, a warm smile on his face. It is a stark contrast to the devilish smirk I saw not long ago.

"We can't tell your brother." He reminds me.

He didn't need to tell me that. I already know that my brother would freak out if he knew what we just did. His best friend and his sister. God, he would have a heart attack. But, now that I have time to think, it finally dawns on me.

Holy shit, I just fucked Bucky Barnes.

———————————————