*Stress Reliever

SONG REQUEST FOR THIS CHAPTER: EARNED IT by THE WEEKND

534 Words

My feet swing in the air as I flip through the laminated pages of my magazine, stuck on every page. I'm so gone with every word that I don't hear the front door swing open. My body jumps when it slams shut, though. My head whips towards the noise's direction, awaiting someone to show themselves.

"James?" I call out.

I hear loud footsteps walking towards the bedroom with determination and anger. Once he enters, he is wearing a white button, long sleeve shirt, unbuttoned at the top and the sleeves rolled up, and black suit pants, he drops his pistol on the desk.

He looks over at me with a raised eyebrow and noticing he is in a mood, I raise mine too. He chuckles darkly, pulling his tie off of his shirt, and throwing it on the floor. As he does, he watches me carefully.

"Y'know, today has been really shit. Extremely stressful. I think I deserve a helping hand, huh?"

He begins to stalk over to me, hovering over my body. His usually fluffy, bouncy hair is now messily sprawled over his forehead as he pulls down his pants.

"Show me what I've been dying to see all day." He orders.

At his request, I pull down the sleeve of the lace nightdress I'm wearing, showing him I'm completely naked underneath it. He groans, closes his eyes, and pushes me down on the bed, hovering over me completely. He pulls the material down my body, leaving us both bare on the bed.

Before he can do anything, I grab his already hard cock, pumping it in my small palms. He watches my movements as I bring my other hand further down his body, massaging his balls. He whips his head back, moaning loudly. Whilst he's in his daze, I push his body beside me, his back on the bed as I continue stroking him up and down. He watches as a string of spit falls from my lips and onto his cock, wetting it. As his eyes close, I kiss and suck hard on his neck, finding the spot that makes him whimper.

"That's it, baby. Doing so good for me." He praises.

I continue stroking his fast and hard, massaging his balls carefully, and watching his eyes roll into the back of his head. His ab muscles tense when he gets close as he twitches in my hand. I continue stroking him until hot ropes of cum spill from his tip, falling down his limp cock. He arches his back, moaning loudly before dropping back on the mattress, tired.

I pull my hands from him, lying beside him on the bed. He rolls over, looking at me before I do the same. We look into each other's eyes, smiling widely.

"Give me a minute and I can help you out, doll." He smirks.

"Don't worry about it, baby. You needed a helping hand, that's all I wanted."

He grabs my body, pulling it against his chest, hugging me. I smile against his skin, breathing in his scent.

"I know, but let me fuck the brains out of my little helper, yeah?"

The perks of having a mafia boyfriend, am I right?