*Study Session²

SONG REQUEST FOR THIS CHAPTER: PILLOWTALK by ZAYN

746 Words

As our lips mold together, James lifts me up by my thighs, placing me on his lap. I straddle his hips and we make out, moaning into each other's mouths. I detach my lips from him to catch my rapidly declining breath. When I do, James takes a breath and looks me in the eyes.

"Fuck, Y/N. Do you want this as bad as I do?" He asks through heavy breaths.

"Please, James."

With my plea, he smashes his lips against mine again, shoving his tongue into my mouth. His hands travel down my body, exploring the slightly expose skin. He slips his hands underneath the hoodie he let me borrow, smoothing his hands on my stomach. I hold the small piece of hair at the back of his neck, pulling it slightly and electing a moan from him.

"I want you, Y/N." He says against my lips.

"Then have me."

He takes off the hoodie, throwing it and my bag on the floor, beside his bed. I strip his shirt off of him, adding it to the growing pile of our clothes. His hands massage my breasts, palming them and then pinching the nipple. The sudden contrast of pleasure and pain rips a moan from my mouth. With my mouth wide open, James harshly kisses me again, shoving his tongue down my throat.

"Lie down for me, baby."

I obey his orders, grabbing the strings of his sweat and pulling him down with me, forcing him to hover above me. He smirks against my neck, sucking a deep lovebite that will stain my skin - and I fucking love it. With the tips of my toes, I push the waistband of his sweats down, needing them off of him. Taking the hint, he pushes them off of himself and continues kissing my neck. He throws them into the pile of clothes on his floor.

With one hand in my hair and him kissing my neck harshly, his other takes off my leggings. With us both now completely naked, we stare at each other, never seeing each other so bare and vulnerable before.

"You really are fucking perfect, Y/N. I've wanted you for so long." He admits.

"I want you, too."

"I need you now, baby."

He kisses me again, stroking his hard cock in his hands and holding my waist with a hard grip. Distracted by his lips, I don't feel him push his cock into me until I unintentionally grip him, making him groan.

"Fuck, you're as tight as I imagined you'd be."

"You think about me often, James?"

"All the fucking time, doll."

After getting adjusted to his size, he slowly starts to thrust in and out of me. Quickly, he throws all control out of the window and begins pounding into me. I thrust my hips upwards to match his pace, giving us both heavenly amounts of pleasure.

"Yes, baby. Just like that." He synchronizes his words with his thrusts.

His grip on my waist tightens when I clench around his cock intentionally. The sounds coming out of his lips are pushing me closer to the edge. His thumb pushes down on my clit, harshly rubbing circles and quickening the upcoming climax.

"Yes, yes. Fuck! Don't stop - please don't fucking stop." I babble incoherently into his pillow.

"You gonna come for me, huh?"

"Yes, fuck, yes."

His pace quickens and he thrusts harder, getting us both toward the edge and pushing us together. The coil erupts inside me, bursting through every cell of my body and making me jolt with pleasure. My back arches as I feel James cum inside me, milking my insides with ropes of his hot, white come.

"That's it, baby. Doing so well for me." He praises.

He continues to thrust, getting us through our highs and letting us calm down eventually. His pace slows and he drops his body against mine, breathing heavily against my neck. I stare at the ceiling, letting it dawn on me what just happened. With him still inside me, my mind begins to wander.

I just fucked James.

James - my best friend.

"Was this a one-time thing?" He interrupts my spiraling thoughts.

"I really hope not." I chuckle.

"Thank fuck." He laughs against my neck.

I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him into a hug. With our bodies pushed against each other and him still inside me, I kiss the crown of his head, feeling relaxed against him.

———————————————

I have started writing another book, Alexithymia. If a Marvel AU story interests you, please go and read the description and first chapter. It would be really appreciated.