Sneak Peak

SONG REQUEST FOR THIS CHAPTER: DESERT ROSE by LOLO ZOUAI

1,158 Words

With the party tonight, I am rushing to get ready, my once-nerves now turned into a huge ball of excitement in my lower stomach. Layed on the foot of my bed are many possible outfits for the party, displayed with each other and allowing me to see what they would look like on me. With my finger bouncing on my lips with the question, my eyes wander to the outfits, eventually deciding to throw caution to the wind and wear the sluttiest outfits I could find.

I'll be drunk 30 minutes into the party, anyway.

Tearing my plaid pyjama pants off, I throw them in the hamper in the corner of my bedroom. Now, I grab my thong, sliding it up my bare legs. I don't want a pantie line to appear on the dress. Grabbing the end of my oversized shirt, I begin to pull it over my head, when I hear a noise. The material comes completely off me, my body turning around at the strange sound behind me. Suddenly, the sound becomes familiar. I try to react quickly enough, but with the door swinging open, I panic.

"Hey Y/N, where's your broth..." My brother's best friend, Bucky Barnes, comes storming in.

In a fit of panic, I cover my bare chest with my shirt. But, with the cool breeze on my nipples, I can feel that I am not properly covered. He freezes in place, his eyes scanning my entire body. His lips part, his tongue slipping out and licking his lips, his eyes never faulting to look me up and down. I feel tiny under his gaze, but I remain with a confident look on my face. I shake myself out of my trance, finally gaining some sense.

"Get out!" I yell, throwing a dress at him from my bed.

He shakes his head, gaining back the ability to look anywhere else but me. Awkwardly, he turns around, shutting the door behind him. He leaves without saying a word to me. And I hate that I didn't want him to get out. I hate that he is best friends with my brother. And I hate that he is so fucking attractive.

I sigh, closing my eyes, and pinching the end of my nose. I can't believe he saw me practically naked. But, his gaze on me felt so good. It didn't feel strange. It felt right. His blue eyes are beautiful, and to know that they were looking at me makes me instantly wet. I shake my head, throwing all the inappropriate thoughts out of the window. He is my brother's best friend, we could never happen. But, I so wish it could.

God, I am such a slut.

Trying, yet miserably failing, I pretend to forget what just occurred and begin getting ready for the party again. I throw my shirt into the hamper, along with my pants, and pull my matching bra onto my body, clasping it at the back. Once it is surely on, I trek over to my door, grab the dress I threw at Bucky, and pick it up, placing it back on my bed. I'll clean my clothes up when I get back. That's a lie, I know I will be too drunk to, but still.

I shimmy my body into the dress, feeling the silky smooth material against it, and it feels great. I feel great. The dress is a very short, silver dress, that comes up to my higher thigh and hangs freely in between my breasts. I smooth my hands down the dress, feeling my curves under it and absolutely loving it.

Checking my phone beside my bed, I can see that I have 30 minutes to get there. Freaking out, I frantically curl my hair and apply a thin layer of makeup, both matching my current look. Just before I grab my phone and keys and put them in my matching bag, I look at myself in the mirror. I've never been one to love how my body looks in any clothing item, but I have to admit, I love how this dress looks on me right now.

I reach my bedroom door, hesitating to open it. My mind wanders to Bucky, knowing damn well that he will be downstairs. I really hope that it won't be awkward from now on. We weren't that close, but we could still make each other laugh. I don't want to lose that just because he saw me getting changed. Shaking the negative thoughts out of my head, I open the door, walking down the stairs and towards the front door.

When I make it to the door, I do a quick check of all my items, making sure I have everything I need. My friend, who is picking me up, shoots me a text, telling me that she is outside and waiting for me in her car. I text her back, saying that I am ready. Just before I leave the house, I look through the living room.

I was planning on telling my brother that I was leaving, but I stop all movements when I walk into the living room. Sitting on the couch is my brother, and Bucky, both of them watching a football game on the TV. They both look over at me, a warm smile on my brother's face. He looks at my outfit, his smile turning into a disapproving look. Bucky, however, is smirking at me, his eyes never leaving my body.

"I just came in to tell you that I'm leaving now." I fail under his gaze.

"Okay, how are you getting back?" My brother asks.

"Carla's boyfriend is driving us back."

"Okay, have fun. Not too much, though." He rolls his eyes.

I don't make a move to leave, though. I can't. Not with how Bucky is looking at me. He is licking his lips again, but this time, he bites his bottom lip, his eyes becoming hooded when he looks at my breasts. I copy his actions, biting my painted lips when I catch a glimpse of what he looks like. Damn him for looking hot even in pyjamas and with messy hair. Eventually coming back to reality, I step out of the living room, my heels clicking against the floor.

"Bro, stop." My brother slaps Bucky's shoulder, noticing him watching me leave.

Bucky grunts, his focus going back to the TV. But, now with only one thing on his mind, the game is boring him. All he can think about is how fucking hot Y/N looked in her dress. How her tanned legs looked amazing in those heels. How they would look even better wrapped around his neck. How all the other men are going to be able to see her like that tonight. How he so badly wanted to kiss her before she left. Having a massive crush on your best friend's sister sucks sometimes.

———————————————
Just a quick reminder, if you would like to see my future projects, on my page, in the description, I have a list in order of all the upcoming stories. They are all posted with a description and quotes from the story. Thank you so much for getting this book over 4k views. If you have any requests about what you would like to see, please comment here or message me. I will be posting on here for a while now that I have finished another story.