*Bad Influence³

SONG REQUEST FOR THIS CHAPTER: ALL MINE by PLAZA

853 Words

(Every character in this is 18!)

Bucky plunges his fingers inside of me, slowly hitting the back and pulling a throaty moan from me. A wicked smile plays on his face and he starts moving his fingers. He holds me by my waist against the desk, my body trapped under his. With his fingers doing wonders to me, he leans forward, capturing my lips in a souring kiss. I lean one of my hands on the desk, keeping me upright, and the other placed on his face, deepening the kiss. Bucky slips his tongue back into my mouth, playing with my own tongue. He pulls from the kiss and watches my face control in pleasure.

"Gotta get you ready for me." He smirks.

His relentless fingering is quickly getting to me, and my body is wriggling in his hold. But, this doesn't stop his fingers from making me see stars. In fact, his new-found confidence is so attractive that just seeing the cocky smirk on his face when I moan from his actions makes me get closer to the edge. When he starts rubbing my clit harshly in motion with his fingering, I throw my head back and scream his name. He doesn't let, and fingers me until I cum all over his palm and the desk, my body going limp against his hold.

"Good girl," He encourages. "So good for me, aren't ya?"

As I catch my breath, Bucky starts pulling his pants down his legs, dropping them at his ankles. The tent in his pants is now on show, and I can see why he needed to get me ready. To be honest, I am pretty scared that he is going to rip me in two. I never expected him to be so big, but he was always so alluring. There was a part of him that he was hiding, and I so desperately wanted to see him. I guess this is it. His dominant side.

"Are you sure?" He checks.

"Please," I beg.

He smirks at my submission and doesn't waste any time in pushing himself inside me, having to take his time to get to the back. I moan with a mixture of a gasp, feeling every inch of him against my walls. He waits for my okay to move, and when I give it to him, he pulls almost all the way out of me and then pushes himself back up my walls. My body shifts slightly on the desk, pushing my bare skin up the wood. But, I don't care about that slight pain, I focus on the amazing feeling Bucky is giving me.

"Touch yourself, baby." Bucky orders.

I do just that, adding even more pleasure to the perfect tingly feeling Bucky is making me feel. Bucky leans down and bites my nipples through my bra, the pebbles picking through the material. I pull down the material for him, and he licks my nipple, playing with the other with his spare hand. I move my waist with his actions, making both of us moan out in extreme pleasure. The sound of skin slapping, deep moans, sucking and kissing, and Bucky's encouragements fill the room quickly the faster all of our actions get. Bucky even lets go of my waist and grips my hair, pulling my head back and starts sucking on my neck. I can feel a deep bruise forming on my skin, and Bucky licks the skin before lifting his head and staring at his artwork on my skin. All of his actions are pushing me over the edge, and I feel a huge coil beginning to burst inside of me.

"Fuck, you're clenching around me." Bucky whines. "Are you close?"

"Fuck yes," I scream. "So close."

"Are you gonna cum for me again? I wanna feel you burst all over me."

"Don't stop, fuck."

"Not planning on it, baby." He smirks. "I want you to cum for me. Can you do that for me?"

"Yes, yes."

He doesn't slow down, quicken, or change any of his actions, only keeping the same movements that are bringing me to the edge. Without my control, the big coil in my lower stomach burst, making my entire body convulse and shake against Bucky. He keeps moving, getting himself to the edge and me through my high. When the stars around my eyes start to fizzle out, Bucky pulls out of me and strokes himself. He spills onto my thighs, covering up his inkwork with his cum. We both sigh and slump against each other, holding each other up. My legs feel numb and I stay sat on the desk as Bucky walks over to the teacher's desk, grabs a few tissues and begins whipping me clean. I'm so sensitive, but Bucky is careful to not touch with too much pressure.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

"Yeah." I smile. "I never expected that from you."

"No one ever does."

"I like it. It was really hot."

"Yeah?" He smirks. "You like it when I make you scream my name?"

"Very much." I bite my lip. "I want you to do it again."

"I'm happy to."

———————————————