Chapter Twenty-Eight

I'd never been clubbing. I had an idea about what it was like, but I'd never experienced it firsthand. However, as I walked through the doors of Sin, Miami's hottest, most elite club, all my preconceptions were obliterated.

It was loud, heart-pounding, and completely intoxicating.

The base reverberated through my body and shook the floor beneath my four-inch stilettos. My eyes were transfixed with the kaleidoscope of lights through the air.

For a moment, I felt like I was tripping. My head spun and I had to grasp Chance's arm to keep from toppling over.

"You good?" Chance asked.

I simply nodded and continued to walk. I was fine. Just a little overwhelmed.

People were all around us. They seemed to move and pulse in tune with the music. Light sheens of sweat glistened on their face.

One girl in particular moved in a way I'd never seen before. She was so graceful and the swing of her hips looked effortless. Every moment was timed perfectly to the music and she never missed a beat. Her eyes were shut in absolute bliss and her hands ran provocatively over her body.

She had the attention of the entire male population around her. Even Cooper and Chance's eyes drifted towards her. Chance was quick to look away, but Cooper could not stop his stare.

As if she could feel his eyes on her, the girl looked up and locked gazes with Cooper. She gave him a sultry smile and beckoned him over. Cooper wasted no time going to her side.

"Guess we know who's getting laid tonight,"Chance yelled over the roar of the music.

I giggled. Cooper had hard day. He deserved a little fun.

Chance grabbed my hand and lead me towards the bar in the corner.

"What do you want to drink?"

"I'm underage."

He rolled his eyes. "So am I, babe. It's never stopped me before."

I laughed. "Clearly. Get me something fruity."

"Gladly. I'll be right back."

I took in Chance's backside as he walked towards the bartender. His clothes fit him way to well, and I could see his sculpted ass beneath his pants.

Sigh. He had such a nice ass. I was jealous.

My eyes drifted back to the dance floor. Not to my surprise, the girl from earlier was now grinding on Cooper. This time, not just her eyes were closed in bliss.

The return of Chance shifted my attention. He held two drinks and wore a smirk on his lips.