Chapter Seventy Three

Iris’s P.O.V
After months of planning, It was finally the day of the wedding and I was getting ready with Ginny, Hermione and Luna and we all helped each other with our hair and Makeup and not long after we had finished,

VAfter months of planning, It was finally the day of the wedding and I was getting ready with Ginny, Hermione and Luna and we all helped each other with our hair and Makeup and not long after we had finished,

we heard a knock on the door before it opened to reveal Harry, “it’s time.” he said to us and the others left the room, leaving Harry and I in the room, “you know, I’d thought I’d be the first to get married.” he said and the both of us chuckled a little, “I thought you’d end up sending Draco to the Hospital.” I told him, “I probably would have.” he said before he hugged me, “I’m happy for you.” he said to me before he moved away from the hug, “are you ready?” he asked me, “as ready as I’ll ever be.” I said to him before he eventually walked me down the Aisle and when I saw Draco at the other end, I smiled a little before we made it to the end of the aisle and we went on with the Ceremony and once it was over,

” I said to him before he eventually walked me down the Aisle and when I saw Draco at the other end, I smiled a little before we made it to the end of the aisle and we went on with the Ceremony and once it was over,

we were finally married and we all had fun dancing and talking together and we all had a good time together. After some time had passed, everyone slowly started leaving and soon enough, it was just Draco, myself, Harry, Hermione, the Weasley’s and a few others before Mrs. Weasley walked up to me, “congratulations dear. I’m so happy for you.” she said as she hugged me, “I’m glad you could be here.” I said to her before we started hugging everyone else and once it got to Harry and Draco, the both of them just stood there for a moment before the both of them shook hands and I smiled a little before Draco and I got changed into something else before we all said goodbye before Draco and I left for Ireland. Once Draco and I made it to Ireland, the both of us had made it to where we were staying and once we did and walked into the room before we dropped our bags before he suddenly kissed me before I wrapped my arms around his neck as I felt him wrap his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him, “I love you Mrs. Malfoy.” he said to me and I smiled, “I love you more Mr. Malfoy.” I said to him before he continued to kiss me before we eventually undressed each other before he gently laid me down on the bed as we continued and as it progressed and things had gotten heated, he eventually entered me and we continued to make love to each other until the both of us reached our climaxes before the both of us just laid there holding each other, “I love you.” I said to him and I felt him kiss the top of my head, “I love you two Darling and I will never stop loving you.” he said to me and I smiled a little as I finally felt happy for the first time in a long time and the both of us just laid there until I Slowly fell asleep as he gently ran his fingers along my hair and back.

When the next morning came around, I slowly began to wake up before seeing that Draco wasn’t there before I eventually got out of bed and put something on before I left the room and started looking for him before I eventually found him in the kitchen as he was cooking something and I smiled a little before I walked up to him and hugged him from behind, “good morning love.” he said to me as I started kissing along his back, “good morning my love.” I said to him before I let go and helped finish with the rest of the cooking before the both of us sat down together and ate as we talked the entire time before we spent our day together and as time went on both Draco and I made it home after our Honeymoon ended and I eventually began to feel sick and both Draco and I ended up going to the Doctors to see what was going on and once we got there and walked into a room, we waited before the Doctor finally showed up, “hello Mrs. Malfoy. How are you doing?” she asked me, “horrible.” I said to her, “well, why don’t we find out the problem then shall we? Could I have you lay up here for me please?” she asked me and I did what she said and eventually she did an ultrasound before she pointed something out, “do you see that right there?” she asked me and I looked at what she was pointing to, “what is it?” I asked her, “That's your baby.” she said to me and my eyes went wide, “I’m pregnant?” I asked and she nodded with a smile, “yes, congratulations. I’d say you're about Four weeks along.” she said to me and I continued to look at the screen and felt a tear slip down my cheek, “here are some pictures for you to take home if you’d like.” she said, bringing me out of my thoughts, “thank you.” I said to her as I took them and both Draco and I eventually left and made it home and I went to sit on the couch as I continued to look at the pictures before I felt Draco sit down next to me, “even though we said we’d wait, I’m glad I’m going to be a father.” he said to me, “me to, I’m going to love this baby to death.” I said to him and the both of us chuckled a little and the both of us continued talking about it for a while and we’ve managed to tell Harry about it as well and they’ve congratulated us on it as well but that all changed when I was two months along when I began to feel a sharp pain in my stomach one night and it caused Draco to wake up, “Iris, what’s wrong?” he asked me, “I don’t know but something’s wrong” I told him as the pain continued, “we’re getting you to the Hospital.” he said to me as he rushed around and we managed to make it to the Hospital and into a room before a nurse rushed into the room, “how are you doing Mrs. Malfoy?” she asked me, “I’m not doing any better. I just want to know what’s wrong. Is the baby ok?” I told her, “ok, let’s see then shall we.” she said before she checked everything before I noticed a sad look on her face, “what is it? What’s wrong?” I asked her, “I’m afraid you’ve lost the baby. You miscarried. I’ll leave you two alone.” she said before she left the room before I soon started crying before Draco hugged me and I completely broke down for what we were told as we stayed like that for a while.

After a while, the both of us eventually left and made it back home for the rest of the night before we both had gone back to our room after I managed to get cleaned up and changed before we had gotten back into bed and Draco had done the same before he held me close to him, “I’m so sorry.” he said to me, “why are you sorry? You have nothing to be sorry about.” I said to him, “I know but I can’t imagine what you’re going through that I wish it was me.” he said to me, “it happens to a lot of people.” I told him, “I know. Harry and the other’s need to know about it soon though.” he said to me, “they will eventually. I’m not ready to tell them yet.” I said to him, “alright love. Just get some rest now alright, I’ll be right here.” he said to me as he held me closer to him and after a while, I managed to fall back asleep for the rest of the night. It was another day and I continued to sit in mine and Draco’s room as I was still too upset and distraught at what happened before I eventually heard someone walked into the room before they knelt down in front of me as I laid on the bed and noticed that it was Harry, “Iris, Draco told me what happened and I’m truly sorry but you can't go on like this. He's worried about you. We’re all worried about you.” he said to me, “what do you expect me to do?” I questioned, “I don’t know but not this. This isn’t something you should be doing.” he said to me before I slowly sat up, “can you help me take my mind off of it then?” I asked him and he nodded, “anything.” he said to me before I nodded, “then let’s do something, just me and you.” I said to him and he nodded, “sounds like a plan.” he said to me before I managed to get cleaned up and changed after he walked out of the room and I eventually did the same to see Draco and Harry walk up to each other before they noticed me, “let me know if anything happens alright.” he said to me and I nodded before he kissed my cheek and said goodbye before Harry and I left the managed to make it to London and the both of us ended up at a coffee shop and the both of us just talked about everything and how him and Ginny were doing, “so, I have something to tell you.” he said to me, “what is it?” I asked him, “I've asked Ginny to Marry me.” he said to me and my eyes went wide, “are you serious? What did she say?” I asked him, “she said yes.” he said to me and I smiled, “congratulations, I’m so happy for you.” I said to him as we hugged each other before the both of us continued to talk about it as we eventually left the coffee shop and continued to walk around for a while longer before we ended up back home, “I’ll see you soon alright.” he said to me, “see you soon.” I said to him and I walked back into the house and eventually found Draco sitting in the living room before I sat down on his lap, “what are you reading?” I asked him, “nothing special. How was it with Harry?” he said to me, “good actually, it made me feel a little better but I do bring news.” I told him, “what is it?” He asked me, “Harry and Ginny are getting married.” I told him, “brilliant.” he said to me and we talked about it and spent the rest of the day together.