Chapter Sixty Eight

Iris’s P.O.V
After seeing Neville appear on the other side of the Picture, Harry had spoken up, “Neville yo look-” Harry said, “like hell I reckon. This is nothing, Seamus is worse.” Neville said to us before he spoke up to Aberforth, “hey Abe, we’v got a couple more coming through.” Neville told him before we managed to climb into the tunnel and we followed Neville, “I don’t remember this on the Marauder’s Map.” Ron said to us, “that’s because it never existed until now. The seven secret passages were sealed off before the start of the year. This is the only way in or out now. The grounds are crawling with Death Eaters and Dementors.” Neville told us, “how bad is it with Snape as Headmaster?” Hermione asked him, “hardly ever see him. It’s the Carrow’s you need to watch out for.” Neville said, “Carrow’s?” Harry questioned, “yeah, brother and sister in charge of discipline. They like punishment, the Carrows” Neville said to us, “they did that to you?” Hermioe asked him, “Today's Dark Arts lesson was practicing the Cruciatus Curse on First Years. I refused.” Neville told us before we eventually made it to the end of the tunnel, “let’s have a bit of fun shall we.” he said to us before he opened the door, “hey, listen up you lot. I’ve brought you a surprise.” Neville said to them, “not more of Aberforth’s cooking I hope. It would be a surprise if we could digest it.” we heard Seamus say, “I wouldn’t be surprised.” I said to them as we stood next to Neville before they all started clapping before we managed to get down as everyone began to hug us before Neville spoke up, “ok, ok let’s not kill them before You-Know-Who does. What’s the plan Harry and Iris?” Neville said to us, “That’s the thing, we don’t know. But we have a lead on something.” I told him, “but there’s something we need to find. Something hidden here in the Castle and it may help us defeat You-Know-Who.” Harry told them, “right, what is it?” Neville asked us, “we don’t know.” Harry said, “where is it?” Dean asked us, “we don’t know that either” I told him, “I realize it's not much to go on” Harry told them, “that’s nothing to go on.” Seamus said, “we think it has something to do with Ravenclaw. It’ll be small, easily concealed. Anyone have any Ideas?”  Harry said to them, “Well, there’s Rowena Ravenclaw's lost Diadem.” Luna said to us, “oh bloody hell here we go.” Ron said and I hit his arm, “the lost Diadem of Ravenclaw, hasn’t anyone heard of it? It’s quite famous.” Luna said to us, “yes but Luna, it’s lost, for centuries now.” Cho said, “she’s right, there’s no one alive today who’s seen it. Ever.” I told them, “excuse me, can someone tell me what a bloody Diadem is?” Ron asked, “It’s a sort of crown, you know, like a tiara.” Cho told him before we saw Ginny rush in, “Harry.” she said as she noticed him, “hi there.” he said to her, “six months she hasn’t seen me and it’s like I’m Franky First Year, I’m only her brother.” Ron said to us, “she has lots of those, there’s only one Harry.” Seamus said and I laughed a little, “shut up Seamus.” Ron said, “but you have to realize that he has a point.” I said to him, “what is it, Ginny?” Neville asked her, “Snape knows. He knows that Harry and Iris were spotted in Hogsmeade.” she said, “let’s have some fun shall we.” I said to them, “I’ll go with them. I just need a Gryffindor Robe.” he said before someone gave one to him, “I’ll get the other’s inside.” I said to him, “be careful,” he said to me, “let’s go.” I said to Ron and Hermione as we managed to leave the Room of Requirement and managed to kill some Death Eaters before we managed to get to the other’s as they talked amongst each other about something, “surprise.” I said to them before they turned around and saw us standing there, “oh, Iris dear, it’s good to see you.” Mrs. Weasley said as she hugged me before we managed to make our way to the Great Hall only to see Harry talking with Snape as soon as we walked into the Great Hall, “I’m afraid it’s quite extensive, how dare you stand where he stood. Tell them how it happened that night. Tell them how you looked him in the eye, a man who trusted you and killed him.” Harry said to Snape before he pointed his wand at Harry and we all had taken our wands out as well before Professor McGognagall pushed Harry out of the way before both herself and Snape fought.