Chapter Forty Six

Iris’s P.O.V
By the time we made it back to the Castle after talking with Hagrid about his brother, I eventually made it back to the Slytherin Common Room and sat down on the couch for a while just to think about it before I noticed Draco sit down next to me, “how are you doing?” he asked me and I sighed a little, “alright I guess.” I said to him as I looked at the scar on my hand before Draco grabbed it and kissed it and I smiled a little, “everything is going to be fine.” he said to me and I sighed a little, “I hope so.” I said to him and the both of us just spent time together as we talked especially about the O.W.L’s Exam that will be coming soon before the both of us had gone to bed for the night and I laid awake for a while thinking to myself before I finally fell asleep that night. Another day came around and both Harry and I continued to see Professor Snape as he told me that I was slightly getting better while Harry still had some work to do so Snap let me leave a little earlier and once I did, I eventually bumped into the Twins as they had just started talking to a boy and I made sure everything was alright, “what’s your name?” I asked him, “Micheal,” he said to me , “It’s going to be fine, Micheal.” Fred told him, “yeah, it’s not as bad as it seems. See, it’s fading already.” George told him as he showed his scar, “you can hardly see ours anymore and the pain stops after a while.” Fred told him before we heard Professor Umbridge before Fred, George and myself stood up, “as I told you once before Mr. and Miss. Potter, Naughty children deserve to be punished.” she told us before she walked away, “you know George, I’ve always felt our future’s lay outside the ward of academic achievement.” Fred said to him, “Fred, I’ve been thinking exactly the same thing.” George said to him, “whatever you guys are planning better be good.” I told them before they had taken Micheal back to their Common Room leaving Harry and I alone, “how was the rest of your time with Snape?” I asked Harry, “I'm still having a hard time with it.” He told me, “I know it’s been a while but I’m sure you’ll get the hang of it.” I told him, “I'm not so sure about that.” he said to me, “what makes you think that?” I asked him, “I don’t know, it all feels like it’s crashing down and everything is happening so fast.” he said to me and I sighed a little as the both of us walked together, “I get it, you’re not the only one feeling that way.” I told him, “I know but sometimes I feel like I am.” He told me, “we’ll get through this together.” I told him and he nodded, “together.” he said and I smiled a little, “it’s getting late, we should probably get back to our Common Rooms for the night.” I said to him, “yeah, I suppose so. See you tomorrow.” he said to me, “see you tomorrow.” I said to him before the both of us went our separate ways. By the time I made it back to the Common Room, I sat alone and thought about what Harry told me earlier before I heard someone say my name, “Iris.” Draco said as I looked, “what’s up?” I asked him, “just wanted to make sure you were doing alright. How was it with Snape?” he said to me, “it was alright, he thinks I’m doing better than Harry. He’s having a hard time with what we’re doing though.” I told him, “well, I’m just glad it’s not straining you.” he said to me, “it was at first but in the end it got better.” I told him and he smiled a little and the both of us continued to talk for a while before eventually going to be later that night after it got late.

It was another day and it was finally the day of the O.W.L’s Exam and as we were all doing it, we began to hear something from outside the Great Hall and Professor Umbridge had gone to see what was going on before something flew into the room before fireworks went off before Fred and George eventually flew in on their brooms as they threw more fireworks in the air before they went off causing all of us to stand up and I went over to Harry, “probably the only time I will say that this was the best time they could ever do something like this.” I said to him, “I agree” he said before we noticed the fireworks shaped as a dragon chase after Umbridge before it went away after closing its mouth on her before hearing the Plaques on the wall outside fall to the ground before everyone rushed outside and Harry and I had done the same as we followed the Twins outside as everyone was cheering before I noticed that something was wrong before Harry and I fell to the ground as we began to see flashes of Voldemort with Sirius in a room before noticing Hermione kneeling in front of us, “Sirius.” Harry said before the both of us got up and went back inside after Hermione went to get Ron and I split from them and made it back to the Slytherin Common Room and rushed to get changed and once I was done, I made my way out of the Common Room before I was stopped by Draco, “where are off to?” he asked me, “it’s hard to explain, I just need to go. I'll talk to you later.” I said to him as I walked past him and met with Harry, Ron and Hermione at Umbridge’s office and managed to make it inside, before going straight to the fireplace, “alert the Order if you can.” Harry said, “are you mental, we’re going with you.” Ron said to him, “no, it’s too dangerous.” Harry told him, “when are you going to get it through your head, we’re in this together.” Hermione said to him and before I could say anything, we heard Umbridge speak up, “that you are.” she said causing us to turn around before a couple of Slytherins held onto Hermione and Ron while Umbridge managed to have Harry and I tied to a couple of chairs as more Slytherin’s brought in the others, “I caught this one trying to help the Weasley girl” Draco said as he walked in with Neville, “the both of you were going to Dumbledore weren’t you?” she asked us, “no'' the both of us said to her before she slapped the both of us before hearing Snap, “you’ve sent for me Headmistress?” he asked her, “Snape, yes, the time has come for answers whether they want to give them to me or not. Have you brought the Veritaserum?” she said to him, “I’m afraid you've used up all my stores interrogating students, the last of it on Miss. Chang'' Snape said to her and Harry and I just looked at each other before he continued, “unless you wish to poison them then I assure you that I will have the greatest sympathy if you did. I cannot help you.” he said and before he could leave, Harry spoke up, “He’s got Padfoot. He’s got Padfoot at the place where it’s hidden.” Harry told him, “Padfoot? What is Padfoot? Where what is hidden? What is he talking about Snape?” Umbridge asked him, “no Idea” he said to her before leaving the room, “very well, the both of you have given me no choice as this is an issue of Ministry Security, you leave me with no alternative. The Cruciatus Curse ought to loosen your tongues.” She said to us, “That’s Illegal.” Hermione told her, “what Cornelius doesn’t know won’t hurt him.” she said as she put the picture face down on her desk before she faced Harry and I and I struggled a little, “you won’t get away with this.” I said to her, “Wait, Profesor, you can’t just do this.” I heard Draco say to her catching me by surprised, “I will do what needs to be done Mr. Malfoy whether you like it or not.” she said to him before she pointed her wand at Harry and I and before she could do anything, Hermione suddenly spoke up, “Tell her Harry.” she said to him, “tell me what?” she asked Hermione, “well, if neither of you won’t tell her where it is, I will.” Hermione said, “where what is?” She asked again, “Dumbledore’s secret weapon.” Hermione said to her, “you three will be coming with me.” she said to us before we were untied and I looked at Draco before we walked out of the room.

Once we made it into the forest, Umbridge eventually spoke up to us, “how much further?” she asked us, “not far. it had to be where students wouldn’t find it accidentally.” Hermione told her, “what are you doing?” Harry and I asked her, “improvising.” she told us, “doing a brilliant job then. What if this doesn't work out like we hope it will.” I said to her, “I don’t know. Let’s just hope it does.” she told me before we noticed that Grawp was gone, “bloody hell. Where did he go?” I whispered to him, “Well, where is this weapon?” Umbridge asked us but none of us said anything, “there isn’t one is there? You were trying to trick me. You know I really hate children.” she said to us, “the feeling is mutual towards you” I said to her before we heard something before seeing the Centaurs approach us before standing at a distance, “you have no business here Centaur. This is a Ministry matter.” Umbridge told them before some of them raised their weapons, “lower your weapons. I warn you, under the law as creatures of near human intelligence-” she began to say before one of them fired their weapon causing her to block it, “how dare you. Filthy Half breeds.” she said before she cast a spell on one of them causing a rope to start strangling it, “have you gone mental? Let it go.” I said to her but she continued before Hermione went over to it, “Please, Please stop it.” Hermione said to her, “NO ENOUGH. I will have Order.” she said to us before Grawp picked her up before the Centaurs started attacking and as we tried getting out of the way before Grawp dropped Umbridge, “Potter, do something. Tell them I mean no harm.” she said to us, “I’m sorry Professor” I said to her, “but we must not tell lies.” Harry said to her before the Centaurs took Umbridge away, “thank you Grawp.” Hermione said to him, “Hermione. Hermione, Sirius.” Harry said before we rushed back before we bumped into the others on the bridge, “how did you get away?” Hermione asked them, “Puking Pastilles, it wasn’t pretty.” Ginny said to us, “told them I was hungry and wanted some sweets. Of course they told me to bugger off and ate the lot themselves.” Ron said to us, “bloody brilliant.” I said to him, “that was clever Ron.” Hermione told him, “it’s been known to happen.” he said, “not very often.” I said to him, “Iris is right, it was brilliant. So, how are we getting to London?” Neville said to us and Harry and I just looked at us, “look, it’s not that we don’t appreciate everything you’ve done, all of you, but we’ve got you into enough trouble as it is.” Harry told them before he walked off, “Dumbledore’s Army is supposed to be about doing something real or was that all just words to you.” Neville said to him, causing Harry to stop and turn around “maybe you don’t have to do it all by yourselves mate.” Ron told him, “they’re right Harry, we can’t. We’re going to need all the help we can get or we’re not going to get very far.” I said to him, “So how are we going to get to London?” he asked us, “we fly of course.” Luna said to him, “I can turn into a dragon, unless you guys don’t want that.” I said to them, “when were you able to do that?” Neville asked me, “for a while now.” I told him, “alright then, Dragon it is.” Harry said before we made it somewhere where I could change before I managed to turn into a dragon before letting everyone on my back before looking at them, “we’re ready” Harry said to me before I started flying and made my way to London.