Chapter 23 "Traitor"

Isabella's pov:

4 months later

- We found him. 

I was sitting in the living room with our family women when heard Klaus' speaking with Stefano in a hall.

- Bring him to the basement tonight. - My husband ordered and came to us. - Good evening, ladies. How are you doing?

- Good, and you, son? - Carla answered first.

- Not so good because I was missing my heavily pregnant wife. - He smiled and kissed my forehead. - How are you?

- When this baby boy will be born, we should take him to the football coach because he likes kicking my organs very much. 

It was true. The baby was too active, Lara said that it is normal and that is how he is trying to talk with us but it hurts a lot. 

- Mark was the same but now, he is always sleeping. I don't know his eyes color still. - Katy smiled at me and I looked at her son. He is perfect, so tiny and so sweet. 

- How is our princess? - Stefano looked down at my big belly which Lizzie was holding while sleeping near me. 

- She is tired. She wanted to play with Mark but he was sleeping so she was just running a lot. - Mary gave a smile to my husband.

- What were you talking about with Klau at the hall? - I asked.

- We found Ben. He was hiding in Kyiv, thinking that the Ukrainian mafia will help him but they are our friends so it was a bad idea.

- Will you torture him? - Mary asked suddenly.

- He deserves it. He is a traitor. - My husband looked at her and give her a warm smile.

- Can I join? 

- What? - I was shocked. - Mary, you never liked it and...

- Bambina, I want to see how the man, who destroyed my life and wanted to kill his own family, will die in agony and pain. 

- Are you sure? - Stefano asked her and she just nodded.

- Mom, but he is our father, how can you... - Katy was trying to keep her tears.

- I know your love to him but he wanted to kill us, remember. I was living with him all these years trying to play a good wife. The only gifts that he gave to me are you and your brother.  - Mary hugged her daughter and grandson.

- I want to join too. - I said and Stefano gave me a weird look.

- No. - He simply said and I bite his hand. - Hey!

- Never say no to me again. I will be with you. It will be a good show. - I smirked and heard the front door open. 

- Hello, everyone! - Nickolas shouted happily. I took a pillow beside my sleeping daughter and pulled it at him.

- Lizzie is sleeping, dude. - I said harshly.

- Ooops, sorry sorry. Why are you angry again? What did Stefano do? - Our friend came to us and sat near my baby girl and me.

- He said no to me when I wanted to join a show. - I said with tears in my eyes.

- Oh, my dear. Come here. - He opened his arms and hugged me as he could. - No worries, you will join us. Your husband is such an ass. 

- I am here. - My husband looked at us with the look: two pregnant together. 

During my whole pregnancy, Nickolas was always by my side and let me do everything that I wanted. While other men were annoying me even Stefano,  Nick was always doing strange things with me: want to eat grass - let's go, watermelon with ketchup - one moment, go to the city park in princess outfit - no problems.