Chapter 26 'Love in the Dark'

Stefano's pov:

Wow. That bitch... huh... She is fucking crazy. 

- Lora. - I held her by her jawline and looked at these fucking eyes. - Lora Lovary - the whore who wanted to kill MY WIFE! 

- Please... - she begged. I slapped her. 

- MY. WIFE. YOU WANTED TO KILL MY WIFE AND MY SON! 

- Stefano... - she began trembling. 

- Oh, no, dear, you had to think about it before but now WHY? - I pulled her down from the chair by her hair. I never beat women but she wasn't even a human being. - I never repeat myself...

- I... hurts... - she was sobbing like a freaking putana who wasn't fucked well.

- Hurts? MY WIFE WAS HURT TOO. MY SON WAS HURT. I WAS HURT. AND YOU ARE THE FUCKING REASON! WHY? 

- Please, Stefano, I-I just... wanted... you... - SLAP!

- Klaus, you said that you want to relax. This whore is yours, you can do everything that you want. - I said and saw Nickolas who wanted to protest. - You can do it in company, this bitch can take you all. I want to enjoy her screaming all night. C'mmon.

I came out of the room where Matteo was looking through the window. 

- You are married, sorry.  

- I will never cheat on my wife, she is perfect. - He smiled and I tapped his shoulder.

- Thank you, for everything. 

- You got me, man. Even monsters can love, I told you.

- And you are right but she wasn't the monster. Isabella was my, as they call it, "The Mafia's Fear". She is my fear, the fear of losing. - I looked at my wedding ring. 

- You will never lose her. We won't let it happen, boss. 

- I know. - I smiled and we looked through the window. This bitch's face was red of crying, she was screaming while these two were playing with her.

- They are crazy! - Matteo smirked. - Fucking monsters.

- And totally soulmates. - I heard my father's voice behind us.

- I thought you were with ladies.

- They have their "Girl time". - My father-in-law answered and looked behind me. - Is this that bitch who was trying to kill my child?

- Yes. - Matteo answered.

- I think, it's time for us. - My dad said and they came into the room. - Get out of here, boys. We will show you how to deal with enemies. 

- Oh fuck... - Klaus protested.

- Twice fuck.. - His uncle answered.

- What the fuck? I just started to relax and Klaus did too. - Nickolas went out with Klaus, and now I notice that their shirts were in blood.

- Old men want to show us the masterclass. - I said and we all laughed.

- Where is my popcorn? - Klaus asked and I smirked.

- Whiskey here. - Matteo pointed at the safe and we started to enjoy the view.

Isabella's pov

I was in the kids' room because we didn't want to separate our kids so we just made some changes in Lizzie's room. But for the first time, Dante will be sleeping with us. 

- Ok, baby. Let's go to sleep. - I kissed my daughter's forehead and turned off the light. I left only a little light near her bed. 

- Dada. - She started to cry.