Chapter 8 "Home"

Stefano pov:

- Are you ready? - Mr. Diamond asked us.

- Yes. We can go now. - I answered while Isabella was taking Elizabeth from Mary.

- Go to mama, babygirl. - she said and our daughter smiled. My girl.

- So, bye daughter. Be careful. - Ben said and hugged Katherina. It was so awkward. 

- Bye. - she spoke and hugged her mother. - Love you.

- Love you too. 

- Belli, take care of yourself and your family. - Isabella's father said and kissed her forehead.

- Always. - my wife said and came to me. 

- La mia principessa. - I kissed Lizzie's cheek.

- We will meet soon, I promise. - Klaus said while he was hugging his sister. 

- Ok. - Katherina said and we came out of the building. 

- Bye! - Isabella said to everyone and then sat in the car. Then Katherina came to her. 

- We are ready, boss. - Nickolas said and I nodded.

- Go. - I spoke and sat near the driver's seat.

Isabella's pov:

We were going for twenty minutes to our plane. The whole trip Stefano's eyes were on me or Elizabeth. Katherina fell asleep.

- We are here. - Stefano said and opened my door. - Come out.

- Katy is sleeping.

- Don't worry. - he said and Matteo opened the door from Katherina's side. - Matteo will take her to her seat.

As my husband said Matteo took Katy in his arms and went to the plane.

- Ok. - I said and we came out of the car. Lizzie was calm as always. 

- Go. - Stefano put his hand on my waist and we came into the plane. I sat in front of Katy's seat. She was sleeping peacefully. Maybe it's because she is pregnant.

- Your cousin is so light. - Matteo said to me and I stared at him and Stefano. Their seats were next to us. 

- Well, she was always skinny. But because of her pregnancy, I think, she loses weight. - I spoke quickly. 

- Mama. - Lizzie smiled at me and then began playing with her little fingers. 

- She is so talkative. - Matteo said and I smiled.

- She is a baby and learns how to talk so yes, she will be like that. - Stefano said and looked at me. - I hope she won't take your temper but it's in your blood. 

- She has a good temper, Stefano. She will be a perfect girl. - I gave him a short look and then saw Nickolas. - Your friend is here. 

- Hello. - he greeted the guys and looked at me. - Hope, you are not angry anymore. - I smirked.

- What? Why? - my husband was confused.

- La nostra regina was angry today's morning and promised to cut off his dick if he won't stop calling her Mrs. Magini. - Matteo explained the situation to Stefano who was very interested in this story.

- Wow, Nickolas, I must say that she wasn't joking. So stop or you won't have a chance to fuck any woman. - he spoke to his friend and smirked.

- I don't understand, you was so bad in your first time so that why she was so angry or what?