Chapter 10 "My place"

Isabella's pov:

I followed Stefano to the basement where was that dumbass. My husband opened the door and let me in, there were stairs with a light under it, comfy. I stood on the floor and saw four guards who bowed their heads to me. 

- This way. - my husband whispered to me and we moved to the left massive door. He opened it and I saw a hall and three doors. - There are two rooms for a "Show" and one is a bathroom for us. 

-Good, where is he? - I looked at the middle door.

- You look at it.

- Cool. - I said and went to open that door. 

When we came in I saw a young man sitting on the chair with his hands stuck into the table with blades. Wow, good job.

- Wake up! - Stefano shouted and the man looked at us. He smiled with his bloody mouth. 

- Our little princess, how were you being here? 

- Who are you? - I sat in front of him and smirked.

- It's not interesting to play like that, you are too beautiful to be here. I wanted to see your dead sexy body on the floor covered in your blood...

- Well, I am alive and I can say that I will see YOUR body covered in YOUR blood here. But I don't know how to kill you more painfully for you: burning your whole skin or cutting you with blades? - I interrupted him and went to the stand with different weapons just like at the home. 

- You can't kill me. Your dearest husband won't let you do it. - man smirked.

- I don't need his permission to do everything that I want especially when it comes to killing. - I smiled at one sharp blade. Good.

- No, Stefano Magini is a Capo and he can't let a little girl cover her hands in blood, can he? - that rat looked at Stefano with a smirk on his face and Stefano laughed.

- Really? If she wants to kill you I will say thank her and also I will see how she is good at killing rats. - my husband said in a neutral tone and came closer to me and kissed my neck. - I will do everything to make her happy, so... - he let me go to the table.

- Well, you are an idiot. Do you want to play a game? Ok. Listen, you have five fingers on the left hand and five fingers on the right hand. If you will give me the real answers with some logical things, you will have your fingers healthy. If won't, then I will cut off one finger for one lie or no answer. I think you understand because I don't like to say the same things twice. - I looked at his eyes and came closer to his seat, I was behind his back. - Question number one: Who are you?

- I won't tell you anything, princess. 

- Bad decision you had made. - I struggled and put my blade on his finger. - Bye! - I cut off it and heard a scream. 

- You bitch!

- Look at your mouth! You are talking to my gorgeous wife! - Stefano shouted at him and I smiled at him. Good husband.

- Question number two: Who has sent you?

- Whore...

- Wrong! - I shouted and cut off another finger. - Look, only 8 more left. 

- Bitch! - man screamed and I laughed.

- Oh dear, you have such a small brain. 

- You can kill me now, I won't tell anything because I don't know. - he began sobbing. - I don't know. Cole was a boss, we are just soldiers. 

- Really? - I whispered to his ear and put my blade on two of his fingers. - Are you not lying to me, boy?

- I am telling you the truth. Cole said that we have to kill everyone in this mansion and it will be easier than killing a chicken.