Chapter 2 'Baby?'

I looked at the sky and saw a lot of stars and a beautiful moon. I looked at him, he was beautiful, his eyes were deep, his voice is ... Wait, wait... I am just falling for him now. No, No, No Bella, don't fall in love with him.....Don't!

Stefano's pov:

She is so radiant and pure. She killed a person, but she looked like an angel. Her face, body, and hair are PERFECT. When Isabella came into the hall, it was like a Queen came. She is a princess of one of the most powerful mafia, she is the only heir, their only hope, and they just gave her to me. Her father is ambitious but his daughter is his only light side.

- Do you like to be a King? - Isabella asked and glanced at me. 

- What do you mean by that?

- Do you like that everyone is afraid of you? - she inquired and I smirked.

- I'm a King, I will lose my power when they won't be afraid of me, princess- I replied.

- Don't call me like that! I hate when people call me like that, only three-person can call me like that. - she hissed. 

- Ok, then what about a Queen?

- Not so bad - She said in a cold tone. When we danced she was hot, but now she is like ice. I understand why others call her <Cold princess>. 

- Why are you so cold? - I asked her.

- Because I am a MAFIA - she spoke stronger and looked away. 

- I know, but women especially girls are not so strong to be in MAFIA. They are sweet and... - I was interrupted by her.

- And sluts - she smirked. -Women especially girls don't have power like me. They are nothing like men or boys who don't have power too. They can't stand that we can. They are just people with ordinary life. They are CONTROLLED by other people like us. I'm not a slut or sweet girl, I am the only heir of one of the biggest Mafia in the world, I can do everything that I want. That's the difference between me and others girls." - she said and looked at my eyes again. But this time her eyes had a fire. 

- Ok.. - it is the only that I said because I was interrupted by someone's noises. I don't know why, but I pulled Isabella behind my back. I wanted to protect... her?

Isabella's pov:

We heard noises and Stefano pulled me behind him. Does he want to protect me? 

We saw a woman who wanted to kill a child, who was crying badly.

- What the hell? - I yelled and looked at Stefano.

- Don't cry baby girl, you will sleep soon. - the woman said and turned to our side... OMG! This is Olivia! Uncle's secretary, but she is with baby here. 

- Olivia, what's are you doing? - I shouted at her and stood in front of her.

- Ms. Isabella? Why are you here? Don't come closer! I will kill her. - she pointed a gun at the child and she cried more.

- Olivia put the gun down! - I ordered.

- No, you don't understand. She can't live! She can't! I don't wanna her to have a life like you. - she said and pointed a gun at ME. This f**king bitch, how dare she?

- What?- I demanded.

- This girl is your cousin, your dearest uncle Ben is her father. - she said and tears run out of her eyes. - He is her father. This baby is our mistake, he won't love her. - she said and pointed a gun at her ... Baby? Whaaaat?

- Olivia put the gun down! - Stefano said and pointed his pistol at her.

- Olivia put the gun down! We will talk about it. - I said as calmly as I could.