Chapter 7 "Have a good night"

Stefano's pov

After the men's shouting about our first night, I took Isabella's hand and we went out of the garden. 

- Where are we going? - she asked me. I could feel her pulse and she was nervous.

- To our room. - I spoke and her heartbeats became higher.

We went to the hall and then to the main room. I opened the door. 

- Ladies first. 

- You know that you won't touch me. I will kill you if you try to. - my beautiful wife said.

- I know, mia regina. I know. Do you want to take a bath? - I asked her and she was standing near the bed shocked.

- Wait, you want to say that you won't touch me tonight? 

- Yes and I won't touch you the other nights. I will make you mine after your permission. Now, you want to take a bath? 

- I will take a shower. - she said and went to the bathroom. I smiled. She thought that I will touch her tonight. I unzipped my jacket and heard some noises from the bathroom.

- Isabella, are you ok?

- Yes.

I went to the table and took two glasses and a bottle of wine. Tonight will be interesting.

Isabella's pov

Is he crazy? 

- Fuck! - I shouted. This damn dress.

- Isabella, are you ok? - I heard Stefano's voice near the door. Fuck.

- Yes. - I said and took out my knife. Good. I cut my dress and took a quick shower. After a few minutes, I went out of the cabin and saw a silky silver nightdress. It was long. Good. I dressed up and brushed my teeth, then removed my make-up. 

I went out of the bathroom and saw Stefano, who was sitting in front of the window with a glass of wine in his right hand. 

- Your glass is on the table. - He spoke and turned to me. He unzipped a few buttons on his shirt and looked hot.

- You want to make me drunk and then fuck? - I smirked and came closer to him.

- No. - Stefano answered calmly and looked at me. - You look really good in this nightdress. 

- Um, thank you. - I said and took from him his glass and drank wine. - Good. But we have to sleep, tomorrow is a long day. - He stared at me with an interesting look.

- Go to bed. I will join you after taking a shower. - Stefano stood up and went to the bathroom. 

I put on the empty glass on the table and went to the bed. I was laying on the bed under the cover when Stefano came in.

- Are you sleeping? - he asked me and stood near the table, I saw his tors. All his muscles were perfect.

- No. - I said. 

- Ok. - he said and took another glass full of wine. Stefano came to the bed and pour some of the wine on the bed.

- You faked the blood. - I smirked and he nodded.

- We have to show them the picture which they want to. Good. - he said and put the glass on the table and laid down. - Good night!

- Night. - I said and closed my eyes. If he was thinking that I will sleep, he was wrong. 

- I know that you don't trust me, but you can sleep. - my husband said and turned off the light on his side. 

Stefano turned to me and looked into my eyes.