Chapter 16 "Warmth"

Stefano's pov:

After our family morning, we went back to the hotel for the breakfast. We came into the banquet hall and I saw my men. They bowed to us and we sat near our family.

- Good morning. - My father greeted us.

- Morning. 

- Hi, Elizabeth. - Carla waved to my daughter and Lizzie smiled. 

- She is like an angel. - Mr. Diamond said and Isabella kissed his cheek. 

- Just like me, dad. - she giggled.

- Babysi, you just look like an angel but you are the demon. - Klaus smirked and I nodded.

- Hey!

- Well, Klaus is right. - Nickolas smiled.

- Okay, okay, let's eat. I am hungry. By the way, where are Katy and Matteo? Mary? - my wife asked others while she was eating her salad. 

- The newlyweds were sleeping when I asked Matteo will they come here. - Klaus spoke and turned to Lizzie. - Hello, do you want a banana? 

Lizzie clapped her hands happily and wanted to grab a banana, but she was stopped by Nickolas, who stole her banana.

- Hey, give it to her back! - Klaus shouted and we laughed.

- Ok, ok, boys. Calm down. - My father told them.

- Baby, let's go to mama, I will feed you. - my dear wife said and took our daughter in her arms. 

- I want to talk with you before you will come back to London, sir. - I told Ben.

- Ok and stop calling me sir, just Robert.

- Si. (Yes)

- Ok, Belli, our flight to London is at 2 p.m. so can we go for a walk? - Her father asked her.

- Of course, dad. - She smiled and continued to feed Elizabeth. 

We ate and chatted with each other all breakfast, only Ben was looking at Isabella and Lizzie. Che palle(Fuck). 

- You wanted to talk with me, right? - Robert went out.

- Scusa.(Sorry) - I said to others and followed him. We were in the garden.

- So, what do you want to talk about, Stefano? 

- I want that Ben stays away from my family. I mean Belli, Lizzie, Katy, and even Klaus and Mary. They are Isabella's close people so mine too. You are his brother, but even his children didn't want to be around him. 

- I get it. But you have to understand, Stefano, that Ben will never hurt his family. He is not this monster.

- Robert, you are the leader of the Mafia, tell me, have you never seen a person who betrayed his own family before? 

- I can't do that and I won't. And you can't tell me what to do, boy. I was living in this world longer than you exist. I know what the mafia is. I can do everything for my people, because of my people but I will never control them in their private state. - Isabella's father told me angrily. - I just want that my family was happy, that's all. And Ben is also my family, Stefano. Now, I want to talk with you about Cole Modera.

- Bastardo! What did he want?

- He told me that I did the biggest mistake in my life by choosing you as my son-in-law. Also, he wanted to enter into a contract that he can legally transfer his weapons to my territory to my people and I will give him cocaine instead.