Chapter 22 "New now"

Isabella's pov

- Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday, dear Lizzie! Happy birthday to you! - We all sang while Elizabeth was trying to grab the candle from the cake and eat it. 

My father came too, he flew from London to Milan tonight. My uncle left in England. We planned a family party for today and a week after it will be a party for our mafia.

- So, while baby girl is trying to eat her candle we have an announcement. - My husband said. - Isabella, can you come here? - I grabbed his hand and he hugged my waist. - We are expecting a baby. 

- What? - Massimo and Dad were in shock.

- Congratulations. - Carla smiled and hugged me. - Thank you, dear.

- Are you serious? - Katy asked me and I nodded. - My god, thank you. I won't be alone in pregnancy way anymore. - She smiled and I came to hug her. She tried not to move much. Matteo hugged Stefano. 

- Isa? - My father called me and I turned to him. - God, my girl is pregnant. My beautiful girl. - We hugged each other. - Your mom would be happy for you.

- I know. - I kissed his cheek and came to Stefano.

- So, now we can give presents to this little princess. - I said and we started our 'present ceremony'. 

 2 months later

We went shopping with Katy. She was 7 months pregnant while I was almost 4. Her baby boy was fine and there is no risk anymore. They had already painted the room for him. 

- This will be good. - My cousin said to the little body suit.

- Yes. 

- Do you know the gender now? 

- No, Lara said that it was too early. - I smiled and saw little socks with car prints. - So cute.

- Buy it. It will be good if you have a boy. 

- It doesn't matter to me. - I said and looked out of the store's window and saw my uncle's bodyguard. - Be here, I will go out for a minute. I think those shirts are good too. - I said and went with Romero out.

- What's wrong? - He asked.

- Follow him. - I pointed at that man and we followed him. The next thing I saw was just an empty street and my uncle with someone staring at me. 

- Isabella? - Uncle Ben asked and I smirked.

- Hi, uncle. What are you doing here? - I said and saw how nervous he was. - What are you doing on my territory? 

- Your territory? - The other asked and laughed. - When it became your territory? Are you Stefano Magini? 

- No, she is my wife. - I heard my husband's voice behind me.

- She is our Queen so it's her territory, Danilo. - Matteo showed too. All of them: Stefano, Matteo, Nickolas, and even Klaus were here with bodyguards.

- What are you doing here? - I repeated my question.

- It's just some business, not much. - My uncle said and wanted to come closer to me but Stefano's look stopped him. - I was thinking, you are home, son. - He told Klaus and my brother tensed his jaw.

- My home is where my family is. They are here, I was in London two days ago with my uncle. But what are you doing here with our enemy?

Enemy? Wait, Danilo... Danilo Korol, boss of russians. 

- You are a traitor. - I said and my uncle looked at me with fear.

- No, Isabella. I am just... 

- You betrayed us, your own family, your blood. You are a traitor! - I shouted at him.