Chapter 14 "After"

Isabella's pov:

We came back to the mansion after our little dance at the summer house.  

- You are already here.  - Katy went to us with Lizzie in her arms.

- She is heavy for you, Katherina. Principessa, come to dada! - Stefano took our daughter and she smiled.  -  Come inside.

We went to the living room where Nickolas was trying to focus on the TV screen.

- Hey! What are you doing? - my husband asked his friend.

- I am trying to learn a new song for my young lady

- What? - I laughed.

- Yes, he is doing it for 40 minutes already. - Katy smiled.

- Wow, you are a good uncle. What is the title of this song, anyway? - I asked him.

- Everyone knows it, "BABY SHARK"! - Nickolas sang.

- God! - Stefano laughed and Lizzie clapped her hands happily.

- Dada!

- You will learn it too because it's her favorite. - Matteo shouted from the kitchen.

- What is he doing there? - Stefano asked Katy while he was sitting on the sofa when Lizzie was crawling near him.

- He is cooking me something. - Katy smiled shyly.

- Ooooo, when you became so close? - I teased her.

- When you were at Stefano's parents' house, I was seeing the love story of these two. - Nickolas smirked and I laughed. 

After our little chat, we went to our rooms. I bathed Lizzie while Stefano was talking with my dad on video chat. 

- Hi, Belli! How are you? - my husband went to the bathroom when I was dressing up our daughter.

- Hi, dad! We are good, and you?

- Was better, but now I'm happy. How is Lizzie? 

- She is doing great! She can stand by herself now and even try to walk a little. - I laughed and Stefano kissed her forehead. - I told Katy everything. 

- I know, Stefano told me. Also, Klaus and Maria know too. - my dad said sadly.

- What's happened?

- Klaus was furious, he shouted at Ben badly and then drove somewhere. We can't find him.

- Oh, Katy said that they knew that Ben was cheating on Mary but didn't know about the baby.

- Yes, I know it too. - he replied and I took my husband's phone while Stefano took Lizzie to her bed.

- How is Maria? - I asked my father.

- She... I can't understand her, Belli. When you left, everything started to fall. But Maria is a strong woman, she will recover from all of this soon. 

- Do you think she will divorce him?

- Yes, she already told me about her decision to break up with my brother and I gave her permission for it. Ben was angry at me and even tried to talk with her but she blocked the door. The only that I am worried about are you. I don't know where is Klaus, Katy is preparing for her wedding and you are far away from me. 

- Dad, don't worry. I will contact Klaus and what about sending Mary to us? She is from Italy, she will be happy to come back to her homeland. - I smiled.

- Yes, I was thinking about it too. I will talk with her and call you tomorrow. Have a good night, princess!

- Bye! Love you, dad! - I hunged up and saw Stefano, who was standing at the door frame. - I know that it's annoying and...