Chapter 18 "Cole Modera"

Isabella's pov:

Evening

It was a busy day. We went to Dr.Lorenzo's wife, Lara, who is also a doctor. There I saw my little monsters, the boy was fine but the girl has problems with her heart. 

- Everything will be fine. - I told Katy when we went out. 

Then we were shopping and now we are home making dinner. 

- We were thinking about David and Anna, but I also think about Maria. - Katy was telling us about the names of her children.

- Good. Bambina, when will we hear news about you? - Mary asked me.

- I don't know. - I answered and remember about birth control. I didn't take it.

- Hey, how are you doing? - Klaus came to us and hugged us.

- Fine. Where is Stefano?

- He is in the living room with Matteo and Nickolas. 

I came there and saw my husband playing with our daughter while Matteo and Nickolas were playing PlayStation.

- Hello. - I came to Stefano and he kissed me.

- Buona serata, amore mio (Good evening, my love). 

- You didn't keep your promise. - I teased him and he smirked.

- I had a little problem but we can do it tomorrow. If you are angry at me then you can punish me tonight.

- No, you are tired.

- I am never tired of you, mia regina.

- Hey, lovey-dovey, don't fuck in front of my young lady! - Nickolas shouted at us and I laughed.

- Watch your mouth, dork! - Stefano smirked and pulled me closer to him.

- I have to go.

- No.

- I need to help Katy and Mary.

- Matteo, help your wife and mother-in-law because my caring wife worries about them. - Stefano said and Matteo left us.

- Hey, you are good at manipulations. Maybe you will join us next time. - Nickolas said and I nodded.

- No. - My husband said seriously and stood up.

- Why? I can fight, kill, and manipulate and I am the best at torturing. - I told him but he didn't even hear me.

- Because it is too dangerous, I can't risk your life. No.

- Ok, let me play with people you keep in the basement. It's boring all the time to be here or shopping. Lizzie is small, she eats, sleeps, and plays for a little. Stefano, I want to work. - I stood in front of you and looked into his eyes. He will give up.

- Ok, but you will be there only with me or Nickolas, Mateo or Klaus. Only with us.

- Grazie (Thank you). - I smiled and hugged him.

- Lizzie, look your mama has power over your dada. - Nickolas sat near her and she clapped happily.

- Well, she is the only girl, who has power over all of us. - Matteo brought the salad to our table.

- She will have friends soon and we will be under power all of them. - I said and went to the kitchen.

After our dinner, we went to our rooms, and Matteo, Katy, and Maria left for their mansion.

- What is in your head? - my husband suddenly asked.

- Well, how can our life change soon?

- Excuse me?