The End

Five years after...

- Dante Alexander Magini, where are you? - I was searching for my older son while I was holding his little brother in my arms.

- He is upstairs, mama. Looking for something. - My beautiful daughter answered for her brother while she was looking in the mirror. 

- Are you ready? - Stefano came to us and Lizzie hugged him. He picked her up and kissed her on the cheek. 

- Dada, you have to shave. - She laughed and they came closer to me. 

- Dante! - I called our son one more and heard noises from his room. 

- Coming! - He answered and run downstairs.

- What took you so long? - My husband asked him while I gave him his jacket.

- I was looking for a robot car, the one that Uncle Klaus brought me. I want to show it to Leo (Carla and Massimo's son) and Mark (Katy and Matteo's son).

- Ok, ok, little man. Let's go. Everyone is waiting for us.

Tonight we are celebrating Flavio's 1st birthday. He is the second child of Katy and Matteo. The little boy is so cute. Again, I and Katy had three months difference in our pregnancy. Our youngest son, whose name is David, is only 9 months old. Time flies too fast.

While we were driving, David fall asleep while his siblings were storming our car.

- Dante! - Our daughter shouted.

- What? I didn't do anything! - Our son looked at us with innocence like it wasn't him just a few seconds ago who was playing with Lizzie's bracelets and now she can't tidy them up, it all stuck together in a messy bun.

- Daddy, Dante broke my bracelets. 

- You almost broke my car! And I was just playing, give me that. 

I just smiled. Lizzie was a quiet child but when it comes to something that she cares about she will burn out everything. Dante grew up with 'listen to your mind, not heart', he is smart but a troublemaker, and likes to tease his older sister but when she has nightmares he is the only one who is taking care of her, lets her sleep in his bed with him together and makes Stefano look under their bed to make sure there are no monsters. 

- Here. - He gave the bracelets to his sister and she smiled.

- Thank you. - Lizzie kissed his cheek and the rest of the way they were smiling and talking about the universe.

1 month later

- WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER?! - I stormed the Korol's base. One of those bitch's brothers took my daughter. 

- Isabella Diamond, nice to see you again. Where are your husband and your loyalty rats? - he was smirking at me.

- her husband is here as her family. My wife asked you something, WHERE IS OUR DAUGHTER? - Stefano pulled out the gun as the others did. Korol's guards were late. 

- Oh, she is in a safe place. Don't worry about her. You are here so let's talk about our partnership. - He smiled. Asshole.

- I WILL KILL YOU WITH MY OWN HANDS. - I pulled him down on the desk and my hands were around his throat. - WHERE IS SHE? WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER?

I heard that men killed all his rats. 

- WHERE IS LIZZIE?

Korol's face turned blue, he couldn't breathe and his hands were trembling.