Chapter 4 'Wedding day Part: I'

Isabella's pov:

Three days later

Today is my "happy day". Why everyone is so calm about it. I am going to marry Stefano... He is good to me and Lizzie, but it's so unbelievably. The coldest king is good? No, no, no... He isn't good. He is a devil just like me or even more cruel. But Lizzie loves him.

It's 6:37 a.m. now.

- Hi, honey! It's your wedding day! Let's get ready! - Mary said with a smile on her face.

- Yeah... Let's go... - I said and get up from my bed.

- Don't be so sad, it's the best decision for you. I was sixteen when I married your uncle and I am happy. I have a lovely husband, children, and you! You are my daughter too! - Mary said. Yeah, she has a "perfect" husband.

- I love you! - I said.

- Love you too, bambina! - she said and a tear fall from her eyes.

I took a shower and then went to the massage. After that we went to my wardrobe room, there were a lot of people. They made my makeup and hair, and some of them helped me to get in my wedding dress.

My dress:

- You look gorgeous, bambina! So beautiful! Princess! - Mary said and I smiled

- That's so kind of you! - I said and she hugged me.

- Knock, knock... Oooooh... WOW..... You are soooooooooooo pretty. Are you sure that you are a Mafia? You look more like an angel than the devil. - Klaus said with a surprised face.

- Sure.

- I knew that you will be beautiful, like always, but THAT... - he said and Mary laughed. 

Molly came with Lizzie. 

- Sorry, miss. The little lady wanted to see you... - she said and I took my baby girl. She was so pretty in this little pink outfit:

 She was so pretty in this little pink outfit:

The door opened and Katherina came in. She looked pale.

- Hey, everything is good? - I asked her when she came closer to me and Klaus.