Winterfell

As Daenera and her family approached Winterfell, she felt a sense of both excitement and trepidation. It had been years since she had last set foot in her childhood home, and the thought of seeing her brother Cregan again after so long filled her with a mix of emotions.

As they rode through the gates of Winterfell, Daenera couldn't help but feel a pang of nostalgia. The keep looked much the same as she remembered it, with its towering walls and crenelated towers. She glanced over at Aemond and their two children, who were gazing around in wonder at the ancient stronghold.

As they dismounted from their horses, she scanned the courtyard for any sign of her brother. It had been far too long since they had last seen each other, and she longed to embrace him once again.

Suddenly, she spotted him. Cregan was striding towards them, his long hair blowing in the wind. He looked older than she remembered, but still as imposing as ever in his fur cloak and leather armor.

Daenera rushed forward to meet him, her heart pounding with anticipation. As they embraced, she felt tears welling up in her eyes. It had been so long since they had last seen each other, and the reunion was overwhelming.

"It's so good to see you, Cregan," she said, her voice choked with emotion.

Cregan pulled back and looked at her, his eyes crinkling in a smile. "And you, Daenera. It's been far too long."

They stood there for a moment, simply holding each other, before Cregan turned to greet Aemond and the children. He welcomed them warmly, and Daenera felt a sense of relief that her brother seemed to take to her husband and children.

As they caught up on old times, Daenera felt a sense of joy and contentment wash over her. It was good to be back in Winterfell, surrounded by her family and loved ones. And as she looked around at the familiar surroundings, she knew that she was home.

After a few moments of catching up with Cregan, Daenera realized that her two young sons were growing tired. She turned to the handmaiden who had been accompanying them on their journey and said, "Please take my boys to their rooms for bed. They've had a long journey and need their rest."

The handmaiden nodded and led the boys away, leaving Daenera alone with Cregan and Aemond.

As they walked through the halls of Winterfell. She had spent her childhood here, surrounded by her family and the people she loved. And now, after years away, she was back again.

"I can't believe how much this place has changed," she said, looking around at the familiar surroundings.

Cregan nodded. "It's been a long time since you were last here. A lot has happened in the intervening years."

"I'm glad we're here," she said, smiling at Cregan and Aemond. "It feels good to be back."

Aemond nodded awkwardly. He didn't like Cregan Stark at all.

She smiled at her husband, feeling a sense of warmth and affection for him. He had been her rock throughout their journey, and she knew that she couldn't have made it this far without him.

"I can't believe how much this place has changed," she said, looking around at the familiar surroundings.

Cregan nodded. "It's been some time since you were last here. A lot has happened in the intervening years."

As they continued to walk, Daenera felt a sense of peace settle over her. She was home, surrounded by her family and loved ones, and nothing could take that away from her.

"I'm glad we're here," she said, smiling at Cregan and Aemond. "It feels good to be back."

As they reached their own chambers, Daenera turned to Cregan. "Thank you for welcoming us home, brother. It means more than you know."

Cregan smiled at her. "Dinner will be ready soon."

Aemond took a deep breath. All he wanted to do was smash his fist into starks face.