Riding away

Aemond approached Daenera as she was tending to a horse in the stable. He had always admired her confidence and beauty, and he couldn't resist the urge to spend more time with her.

"My lady," he said, "would you like to go horseback riding with me today?"

She turned to face him, a hint of surprise in her eyes. "Horseback riding?" she repeated, a small smile playing on her lips. "I haven't been on a horse in ages."

"Well, it's a beautiful day out," Aemond said, gesturing towards the window. "And it would be the perfect opportunity for us to spend some time away from here."

Daenera considered his offer for a moment before nodding. "I would love to," she said, her smile growing wider.

Aemond felt a rush of excitement at her response. He had always enjoyed horseback riding, but it was even better when he had someone to share it with.

"Great," he said, grinning. "I'll meet you outside in a few minutes."

Daenera nodded, and Aemond turned to leave the stable. As he walked away, he couldn't stop himself from glancing back at her, admiring her beauty and the way she moved with such grace around the horses.

Aemond and Daenera rode their horses through the dense forest, the wind in their faces, and the leaves rustling beneath their horses' hooves. Shira ran alongside them, her tongue lolling out of her mouth as she kept pace with their horses.

The sun was just beginning to set, casting long shadows across the forest floor. Aemond and Daenera had been riding for hours, and they were both exhilarated by the feeling of freedom that came with the wind in their hair and the rush of their horses' muscles beneath them.

As they rode, they talked and laughed, enjoying each other's company and the beauty of the forest around them. They marveled at the towering trees that surrounded them and the way the sunlight filtered through the leaves.

Shira, sensing their excitement, barked and ran ahead, leaping over fallen logs and dodging through the underbrush. Aemond and Daenera followed her, their horses picking up speed as they navigated the twists and turns of the forest.

As they rode, they came across a small clearing, and Aemond slowed his horse to a stop. Daenera followed suit, and they both dismounted, stretching their legs and taking in the peaceful beauty of the clearing.

"Mmm." Daenera said, stretching her legs.

"Are you alright, my lady?"

"Yes, my prince." She smiled.

Shira bounded around them, sniffing at the flowers that grew in the clearing and chasing after the butterflies that flitted through the air. Aemond and Daenera sat down on the soft grass, enjoying the warmth of the sun on their faces and the cool breeze that blew through the trees.

For a moment, they were content to simply sit in silence, taking in the beauty of the forest around them. Then, Aemond turned to her and smiled, his eyes sparkling in the sunlight.

"You look beautiful today."

"You flatter me." She said to him with a small grin.

Aemond and Daenera were riding their horses through the rolling hills when they stumbled upon a small, crystal-clear stream. They followed it upstream, and soon, they came to a hidden spring surrounded by tall trees and lush greenery.

Daenera dismounted from her horse and walked over to the spring, dipping her hand into the cool water. Aemond followed suit, and they both marveled at the clarity of the water and the way it sparkled in the sunlight.