Little girl

Aemond was walking up to his room when he bumped into Maegor.

"Watch it." Maegor growled.

"No, you watch it bastard." Aemond growled back.

"Is that all you got, cyclops?" Maegor smirked.

"Call me that again. Watch what happens."

"What, hm?"

Aemond laughed. "Do you truly believe you can beat me?"

"Yes, I do. In fact, I'm beating you right now. Daenera is quite beautiful, isn't she?"

"Back off." Aemond said to him.

"You first."

Aemond them smirked and folded his arms. "You think Cregan Stark is going to let you marry his daughter? You're delusional."

Maegor balled his fist. "I'm just as deserving as you, maybe even more."

"You will never be. You were born a bastard you will die a bastard."

"That's it!" Maegor said and tackled Aemond to the ground.

______________

Daenera walked into a comman area and saw Aemond and Maegor being scolded by Alicent.

"What happened?" Daenera whispered to her brother.

"They got into a fight."

Saera wiped the blood off her brothers face carefully. She knew this was Daenera's fault somehow.

Maegor had a bruise on his cheek and a busted lip, but Aemond had a busted lip and a cut on his forehead and possibly a few broken ribs.

"Get the maester." Alicent said.

"I don't need help. Give it to the bastard." Aemond said, pushing his sister away and holding his torso.

"Say it again. I dare you." Maegor growled.

Daenera made her way to the front and stood in front of Maegor and Aemond. She could see Aemond was in more pain than Maegor.

"You need help, my prince." She told Aemond.

"Are we done here?" Maegor asked, holding his injured wrist.

Alicent sighed and nodded. "Aemond stay you need the maester."

"I don't need anything." He growled and got up, holding his torso.

"Aemond, don't be stupid." Saera said to her brother.

"Saera, leave me alone." He snapped at her.

"I'm trying to help."

"Oh yeah? Are you a maester? I don't need help. Men fight so everyone needs to get the fuck over it." Aemond said and walked away slowly.

"Make sure the maester sees him." Alicent said to Cole.

Daenera was about to talk to Maegor, but he got up quickly and walked away to avoid her.

___________________

"Get the fuck out!" Aemond yelled at the maester.

Daenera knocked on his door, and the maester opened it and ran out.

"My prince." She said with a small smile.

Aemond glanced at her but looked away slightly embarrassed that she was seeing him like this. Maegor had caught him by surprised.

"You shouldn't be here." He mumbled.

"Maybe not, but I wanted to see you." She said as Shira moved in behind her.

Aemond moved to his bed and sat on the edge. "I am fine, my lady."

Daenera sat next to him and touched his loose, sliver hair.

"I am no maester, but I can help you." She said.

"Like hell you can." Saera said, standing in the doorway. "May I speak to you?" She said to Daenera.

"Of course, princess." Daenera said to ner then turned back to Aemond. "I will be back soon."

He gave her a nod as she got up and walked out of the door with Saera.

"Leave him alone." Saera said to her.

"I only wish to help him like you were, only I won't be useless. " Daenera said sweetly.

"I am not useless."

"Of course not, princess, but this is my specialty." Daenera said to her.

"His ribs are broken, and it's all your fault."

"How is it my fault?" She asked, confused.

"Because they were fighting over you!" Saera shouted.

Daenera glanced down at her hands, then back at Saera. "I am not the one who threw the punches."

"Mabye not, but you're just as responsible."

Daenera turned around to go back into Aemond's room when Saera grabbed Daenera's hand roughly.

"I know you're hiding something." Saera said angrily.

Just then, Shira began growling at Saera, which caused her to release Daenera.

"I understand you're upset, princess. I would be too if someone I loved was falling for someone else." She said calmly, but then the small smile grew on her face. "But if you ever grab me like that again, it will be the last time you grab anything."

Saera was speechless. No one had ever talked to her like that.

Daenera turned and entered Aemond's room again, locking the door behind her.

"So my prince, will you let me help you?" She asked sweetly.

Aemond was skeptical. "What are you going to do?" He asked.

"Do you trust me?"

Aemond lifted his head to her and looked into her eyes. She had beautiful eyes, and it was hypnotizing. "Yes." He whispered.

She got closer to him and tucked his hair behind his ears. "Lay down." She told him.

Aemond laid down, and Daenera grabbed a few things from the maesters tray. She then walked towards him and placed three of her crystals on his down his chest to his torso.

"How is that going to help me?" He asked.

"Aemond, you need to trust me." She said, touching his cheek.

"Sorry." He mumbled.

"Drink this." She said, handing him the bottle of milk of the poppy.

Aemond sniffed it and groaned. "That smells repulsive."

"Come on." She said.

Aemond nodded and drank it, then laid back down. Daenera traced her fingers over his bruises. She understood that men solved problems with their fist and that sometimes it got out of hand.

Aemond closed his eyes and began to dose off.

Daenera closed her eyes and placed her hands over his chest, hovering them over his chest and torso.

"Heal his bones. Let his pain sink away." She whispered. "Let his strength be restored. Let his body heal."

Aemond's ribs began to heal, and the bruising on his chest and torso disappeared. She could feel his ribs being snapped back into place.

She then opened her eyes and touched his cheek. He was fast asleep. Daenera then leaned down and placed a soft kiss on his lips. She combed her fingers through his long hair and then got up.

"Sleep well, my prince." She whispered.